Reviews for Blurred Guitar
vase the girl chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
The last two lines really stuck out for me.
saccharine lust aerial chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
greywashed loves! greywashed LOVES! phwe! this is absolutely wonder-full. please please keep writing.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
I like it, I liked the little details that you added about his personality and how it was when he was on stage. Keep up the good work.
Juliet.
who else chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
have you ever been flamed?
doubt it.
why would they though?
I'll flame you!
*holds two lighters up in the air and waves them*
Broken Spiral chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
The last lines are-*thinks of word to describe it* great. Pfftt. I need to improve my vocabulary. Great? *wanders off for thesaurus* As you can see, my happy-poem-giddiness hasn't worn off yet. Lol. )
superfufu chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
hmm. i think the poems are speaking to me. not so sure, but i think i can say what i really want to say after another couple of poems.
the lily chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
Again...I love the last two lines. I feel like they just create the whole poem.
Excellent. And to refer to your author's note...even if it is a little choppy, (which I didn't really notice until you pointed it out), it has a great affect on the piece.
Keep writing. :)
-[ Anna ]-
penumbral chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
Wow I was blown away. Your writing style is so mature (then again I'm only 13, so that comment may be considered worthless) and the imagery was so powerful and (for lack of a better word) juicy.
moonlit empyrean chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
this was one of the best poems i have read, ever. seriously, it was just "wow". i loved your descriptions, how the poem was so smooth, and the ending really wasnt what i'd expected. and i like the end a lot, :P. awesome job!
True Illusion chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
Awesome. The most perfect description of something you normally can't catch in words. Also, I think you should read the book "Fat Kid Rules the World" if only because it has this type of great description in there. It's a good book and your poem matches, if not surpasses the intensity. Great job.
SecondQueen chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
That is amazing! I am so jealous of you :D
Radical Chic chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
That was such an incredibly awesome poem. That is definately going into my favorites. I am actually speechless. I can't think of anything to say about it. I love it.
DepressionDevil chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
There is something about you and your writing that defiantly fascinates me, burning through the stubborn depths of my interests. Your writing has a level of something I could only dream of to achieve. Maybe, one day perhaps. *sigh*
Another thing I can relate to; his eyes. Oh, how I have seen this before. You bring memories back to me, of a past I pushed away, too painful to bear. Maybe it's good that you are facing me up with this, I've run away from it so long. Thanks once more, for writing a gorgeous piece of literal poetry.
-DD
James Rain chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
Definatly not choppy. I would like to know who this is about. I liked some of the imagery, like "rose buds and tourniquet dances" due to all the meaning one can take out of them.
One Ripple chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
I think I've finally figured out why you're now on my Favorite Authors list - you sketch the most beautiful imagery with your poetry, and you say things beneath all that language and wings that I can relate to, if only to some degree. And really, the fact that you had to write it so quickly because it was going to make you explode makes it all the more impulsive and real.