Reviews for Transitional Indivisibility
Elizabeth Candle chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
OMG... you... are the best. I've read just about everything you've put up and I love it all... ALL OF IT! _ You are by far, my favourite author so far. Keep up the amazing work! Read and review some of my stuff if you get the chance... hopefully it won't suck compared to yours XD CHEERS!
UK-meets-USA chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
Heya you. We have updated. Have a read!
I love the poem.
Ishuzu chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
*clicks tongue* Wow. "Promise me you'll cry..." This poem pulled me into its somber mood (and that's hard to do when I'm listening to South Park's Cartman sing "Come Sail Away" by Styx)
Black Tangled Heart chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
Has anyone ever compared your rhymes to those written by Sylvia Plath? The same kind of it-doesn't-seem-like-it-should-rhyme-but-does-and-sounds-beautiful kind of thing.
Pigsflew chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
I'm entirely confused. You begin with the first four stanzas as imagery, then go into a story which i can't completely follow. Rejected liberation is a very nice touch, but liberation from what? Perhaps i'm being obtuse here. If i relate it to you as i know you, it sort of makes sense, but i would rather from your description take it as a standalone, which is difficult. As always, your vocabulary puts mine to shame, heheh.
Tchau