Reviews for Broken Bottle
Inksong chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
Very deep, what I like best about it is the fact that it can be interpreted in so many different ways.
Amethyst Horizon chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
I LOVE IT! this really describes what i'm going through with my ex...wonderful poem!
EndlessLove4u chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
Deep thoughts...like it a lot!
Seeker of the Way chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Wow - I guess both our muses had their claws in us, this is very cool! A wonderful expression from your soul that really speaks to me in a very direct way.
Sometimes we feel something so DEEPLY that a want becomes a need and then a desperation. This is the danger where desire and normal human expression of the self given and powered by the All (God/Universe/whatever) becomes dangerous. For the true definition of sin is to not allow something to thrive, be that yourself or someone/thing else. Very insightful poem and a wonderful expression, good job!
Razor Sharp Kisses chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
This is absolutely beautiful. I love the way everything is written and how it sounds. The words you used and the images it conveyed.
Jane Elizabeth chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
Absolutely beautiful. I liked the use of capitalization. I liked the ambigous values assigned to the concepts of love and thrist. The ending reminded me of the scene in Romeo and Juliet when they first meet at the party and they talk of lips and sin and pilgrims, I don't remember exactly and the meanings aren't at all similar, it just reminded me.