Reviews for Room Raiders 1
lyricist87 chapter 3 . 5/2/2006
aw man! I wanted to see what was in her seems to be a dumb blonde but I wanted to know what was in her room. Man, David is really messy. Even though that is a major under statement, I think that's the best word that I can possibly think of right now.

that was perfectly hilarious.

lol!
Sea Temptress chapter 2 . 5/16/2005
Oh, I thought you'd updated this story this past February- not a YEAR ago February. I'll just assume this story is discontinued. Great concept though. I would've loved to know how you were going to tie it up.
Sea Temptress chapter 3 . 5/16/2005
This is really funny and interesting. I hope you update it soon; I really want to know what's up with David, Donovan and Seth. They're very intriguing.
Novelist chapter 3 . 5/15/2005
funny
Aemilia chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
This was a really cute idea for a fic- I liked seeing Seth's and David's natural habitat.
-Aemilia
Psycho Idiot chapter 3 . 8/2/2004
NO NO NO NO! DON'T STOP THERE!
I WANNA READ MORE! I WANNA READ MORE!
Leolain chapter 3 . 7/20/2004
This story certainly is interesting. I can't wait to see what Tina's house is like.
Moonlight Silver Wolf chapter 3 . 7/14/2004
LOL I love your fun stories. They are so great.
Funsmoke chapter 3 . 4/14/2004
HA HA HA. Brilliantly done, I love the idea of the presenter being ignorant. Great idea, with the perfect characters.
Nickolaus Pacione chapter 3 . 3/1/2004
:laughing: You were having fun with this one.
shiZnet chapter 3 . 2/22/2004
*girl is rolling around on the ground in laughter* what a bitch! i would so choose #2... all the way. is there another chapter? oh i hope so... make her room really bad!k?
Peachez 24 chapter 3 . 2/21/2004
*chuckles* You know in some ways I feel bad for Donovan, though I have to admit, out of those three apartments I too would be going for three but not completely by default. Sandalwood... nice paintings. Sounds neat to me - lol. But what are they going to find in her apartment? Keep writing and update soon!
Peachez _~
Aetis chapter 2 . 2/16/2004
This one's funny as hell. Seth's room had me doubled over, david's room reminded me of my own. Please finish it up soon, I'm quite interested to see what she finds in Donovan's room
Innocent Green Eyes chapter 2 . 1/26/2004
LOL! This is the best story ever D I've only seen this show once or twice, and Tina seems a bit too...immature. Wearing revealing clothes, but whining the whole time. lol And the three guys...they're hilarious! I can't wait to see what Donovan's room is like D lol Great job!
~Greeneyedshy
Crazy Chick Mia chapter 2 . 1/8/2004
**squeals**
update! update! update pleasie! this story is heaps wicked, except for the odd spelling error ) but hey, that's expected, lol. plz plz plz update and SOON!