Reviews for Battle of Day
Minherva chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
This poem is wonderful...You potray very clear images! thanks for the review
godawful teen-angst poetry chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Nice, Ilike the golden sky imagery, although I think it could use a little clarification b/c the analogy is open-ended enough to include some details. But yeah nice job.
~lyv
p.s.
it was weekend-shh...
lipstick stain chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
I am amazed, this is absolutly extraordinary! The way you make the evolution of the innocence is beautiful, your description blew me away! you are an incredible writer! never stop writing please, for your own good!
Lots of luv,
*MiLiE*
Aiis chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Well done; you created wonderful imagery. This, like arbysauce93 said, does seem to be masking some sadeness. I guess this could also be taken as a warning to humanity as well. Who knows? One day we might become extinct from the blood we shed of each other. Again, well done.
Aisatsana chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
hey! thanx for ur review!
I really like this poem.. it is soo creative! i especially like your use of imagery and description!
Looking forward 2 reading ur other work!
~Aisatsana
Please review my other work if u can!
Thanx!
KaseyLovesNoOne chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
I enjoyed that poem. Keep it up.
arbysauce93 chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
This is an awesome poem. I love the flow of it, and the general mood. It's kind of a masking sadness. Keep up the good work!
Wind Child chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Cool... I have a question, though. What is the speaker's P.O.V? At first, it seems that it's from a human's point of view, and then it seems as though nature is talking, and then it switches back. *shrug* Just wondering. I like your concept of purity versus power. Very impressive. You attempt to use a rhyme scheme, but it mostly comes out as slant rhyme... is that on purpose, or could you just not find a word to fit and rhyme at the same time? I do like it, though.
Jordan Lyga chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
i really like this poem. it shows a lot that some don't notice, and if we don't care what will happen. keep up the good work
Nyima chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
I really loved the images you create here. There's so much strength to it, it's fantastic!