Reviews for Beneath the Smile
thenewromantic chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
You've expressed what I'm going through so simply and clearly, this is beautiful. Well done.
Matet chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
sweet. i heart unrequited love.
Cutinrehab chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
i love it, keep on writing
Tamara Raymond chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
I'm star-struck. Again.
Phenomenal! I must admit, I've never experienced romance. From reading this... I got a pretty good idea of what it is. I've run out of good adjectives. This was nothing less than beautiful.
laura chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
omg tama, that is so good, who is the guy is this true? you are a great writer!
-laura
JDisNut chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
i've read all of your work tama, and i have to tell you that this one is undoubtedly my favorite... you express the feelings that every teenager has felt so well... most people our age can truly understand what you're saying and can relate to the experience you're describing... again- what i love about everything u do is the emotion - the raw human emotion and passion that u put into these... its so obvious that it comes straight from your heart
like some of your others, your maturity at such a young age astounds me in this poem... it seems to me that this guy is someone that you loved... which means ur able to experience love- i believe love can be felt at any age, depending on the person and it seems that you're able to
it really is incredible how the one person in the world that makes you feel indescribable happiness is also the only person in the world how can make you feel such indescribable sorrow- you nailed it.
keep this stuff coming i love reading it
with love,
jared
heavenleigh5 chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
Wow. I can REALLY related to this person. Especially the bit about "his existence was what seemed to keep me alive. It consumed my thoughts, my dreams, the pages of my journal" cos it is so true for me. it's a really good piece.
Pls have a look at my story, it's called 'Is Love Enough?'
HeavenLeigh
Pennsylvania6-5000 chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Wow! The same exact thing happened to me on the last day before break, I swear. Geese that's creepy. And I keep on turning it over in my head for Being. So. Stupid!
Anyways*clears throat* you write very well.
Roony chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
That was very cute! Two thumbs up!
BoredAndAlone chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
This is so sad, but so very true...I know how she (or you, whatever) is feeling, and it totally sucks. But hey. C'est la vie.
GiftedxxCurse chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
omg...tama...im speachless...and i know exactly what your talking about...like...EXACTLY. to have these feelings about someone can be the hardest thing in the world..and the most wonderful feeling at the same time...im goin thru it w/ sum1..i think u know who so they will remain un named..but ur words are so true..and im like..about to cry because im so sry that this pain has to come upon you so soon...but this pain, this feeling, there is only one word for it...love.
this is an amazing piece...ilusfm..im so glad we can connect w/ stuff like this...keep it up...ur amazing...and im here...
~*Anna*~