Reviews for Fall
Phoenix Ignition chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
I love that! And it just gave me a wonderful idea.
SpawnMeister666 chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
Interesting style for sure. And one day I'll be able to write soppy poetry as well as you do!
Actually...me? Soppy?
That could get dangerous!
Spawny
moment2moment chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
oh hunny! I love this! new style took some getting used to but i love it! Love alwasy, me
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
Very cool. I loved the format.
Heart of the Sword
aode chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
i like the way you sculpt the words to fit into what you want it to be. The poem is fantastic, and it is full of feeling. I hope you come up with more of this!
Anthony Draconius chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
When I recieved the notice that you had posted this, I knew once again I was going toread a great poem. My expectations were not proven wrong. This remids me of the Josh Groban song "Let Me Fall" which is a personal favorite of mine. I hope whoever this is addressed to does exactly what the poem ask for.
One With Moonlight chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
You can never listen to too much Evanescence. But in regards to your poemn I think that this topic and message that you're trying to get across are one of the very few types that never get old. It's like what your poem is about is something that exists forever, and therefore there are always new ways and words to describe this sort of mood. So yeah, in short me likes.
Aimee Raven chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Hey! This is so good! I love Evanescence and this reminds me so much of them! Awesome! I love the style! Gorgeous...really pulls the heartstrings..great job :D. Love, MIa