Reviews for Precious
ACCOUNT NO LONGER ACTIVE 1 chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
It flows very well but for me it was a little unclear with the full meaning, but that's just me.
negligible fictional force chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
beautiful.
wonderful words used,
intriguing questions asked,
all in all,
terrific.
-kismet.
Sammy- B chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
Beautiful. I really love how you ended it. I'm putting you on my favorites list!
forgetthepristine chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
i really enjoyed this one. i'm a sucker for the small details, like "your hair falls against your cheek." good. so long.
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
What can I say; you have an absolutely natural gift for excellent poetry.
Wonderful.
Keep Writing!
F.C
AngelLLY1 chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
Im a really bad reviewer so all i can say is this is a really good poem. One thing that is (well, it isnt wrong) but it doesnt really flow easily. But thats okay because maybe it sdoesnt need to.
CrystalDreamz chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
wow, it's very good! so long... but thoughtful and descriptive. keep up the good work!
mezzie chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
i liked this so much i read it three times. i will probably read it more after i finish this... it really is beautiful. you're drawing from quite a variety of images here, but they don't push each other around - they manage to coexist amongst each other quite well, threads of colour twining together. I love the thought in "I know you see this as a time/ of preparation, but I cannot/ help but wish you saw it/ as a time of life".
I also like the way you've separated the verses, it really fits well for this piece to have the 's between the sections.
i'll stop now! *zip*
mezzie
p.s. thanks for the review i am glad you found me so that i could find you
nimue webweaver chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
wow. that is amazing. so full of thought and emotion. you use a nice ammount of imagery, while still leaving room for mystery. wonderful.
would you please r/r some of my work? thank you
nimue