Reviews for A country Christmas
Naja Copperleaf chapter 6 . 2/10/2005
I haven't been on fictionpress in a while, but I really liked this. I'm a little annoyed that Halley is passing up the country life for Seattle (mostly because I've always wanted to live on a farm.) But maybe in future chapters... Anyway, I thought that this was written really well. Shawn's persistence in the face of Halley's anger is admirable. Really good. ;)
NomadicWriter chapter 16 . 12/1/2004
I LOVED your story! it was Fantastic _ now you need to do another epilogue when there married with kids hehe i just want more, more, more! Im going to go read your other stories now lol..-Kate
Grrinning Golden Retriever chapter 16 . 11/10/2004
Hi! I don't often review, but I enjoyed your story- and you mentioned my home town, Walla Walla! Neat...
Thanks
raine0211 chapter 16 . 6/14/2004
LOVELY LOVELY LOVELY. I'm sorry its over. the only thing was that you coulda built up shawns reaction a bit more. but other than that! next story girl. you're definitely on a roll! ~Lisa~
Raine0211 chapter 8 . 6/14/2004
I'm back and reviewing. Don't think I've forgotten about you. I'm loving this story and sorry I haven't been here pumping you up. I just started getting back into fp and even writing my stories! So here's my cheerleading support. As always your writing is clear and straightforwards and i love it. ~Lisa~
fallenone87 chapter 16 . 6/1/2004
hey, i really really loved your writing. the style is just amazingly perfect and comprehensible.. i'm really impressed though there was something i felt wasn't enough.. u know the part where halley finds out the truth? i sort of didn't get the feeling out of it.. i don't know, maybe that chapt in shawn's POV would have worked better.. cuz i still had the idea that halley was the victim even after the explanation.. but other than that.. cool stuff! )
Alexiana chapter 16 . 5/25/2004
Did I mention that I like your writing? First, I like your descriptions. I like how one feels like they truley understand her even if they don't and I think that you give enough scenery type ones to move the story along smoothly. Your characters are believable which is hard and I think that your diction puts you in a class above most. So, great story!
passion101 chapter 16 . 5/22/2004
ok, I just wanna say that this story ROCKED! It's been awhile since I've been so anxious to read a story:) It's been my dream to be a cowgirl, knowing everything about country life and being able to ride a horse like a pro. I guess I could relate to this story in a way. It was just classic and I loved it! I hope to see more stories like this from u:)
darkness falls chapter 16 . 5/22/2004
BRAVO, applause, applause
Aurora Dusk chapter 16 . 5/21/2004
hi! i just loved that! u have great talent. at first i thought it might seem like Sweet Home Alabama but it wasn't and i liked how u used ur knowledge bout stuff to make the story interesting. it really was great and i can't wait to read future stuff!
Angelic Eden chapter 16 . 5/21/2004
Wonderful, absolutely wonderful. Nice epilogue. Can't wait to read your other stories. Congrats and great job with this fic.
Midnight Demon chapter 16 . 5/21/2004
love it
great story
Dez Tiny chapter 16 . 5/21/2004
It's Ti.. *tear* its over. email me when you start a new one! i still need to read all of ur other stories.. i read Love Is Blind.. O yeah, and i need to read those stories that you recommended to me. Tell me when you start your new one. And could you please review my poem? thanx...
-THE RANDOM CRITIC-
Liriel87 chapter 16 . 5/21/2004
hooray hooray! Great job! hope to see more of you soon!
liriel
BlearyEyes chapter 15 . 5/21/2004
Yay! Perfect! I can't wait for the next chapter :-)
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »