Reviews for A country Christmas
kalicokitty15 chapter 15 . 5/20/2004
lovely... absolutely lovely
Liriel87 chapter 15 . 5/20/2004
Im very very happy. i want to see them have kids. or like see her kid rideing a bull with a little neighbor boy watching or something. i loved the cousin part, nice touch! haha the happiness!
Ti chapter 15 . 5/20/2004
yay! i'ma happy! _ finally, finally! u scared me when shawn was huggin his cuz... so the next chapter's the epilogue? cant wait! UPDATE SOON!
-THE RANDOM CRITIC-
Angelic Eden chapter 15 . 5/20/2004
Yay, I'm happy I'm happy!
A Different Kind of Yellow chapter 15 . 5/20/2004
Yes, I'm happy now. I was cheery when i logged on and that happy chapter made me even happier, i just hope my brightness doesn't fail me in my exam tomorrow! Please continue soon! This is BRILLIANT! I only started reading it last night about 11pm! Your story is ADDICTIVE! WELL DONE!
Liriel87 chapter 14 . 5/19/2004
Well Marks reaction was sweet. But I was expecting him to be the 'i have to be a winner' type. b/c thats what i think of him. yeah have him do all that stuff but i can see him making some outrageous offer. like i will move with you or something and see him get shot down. kinda hurtful towards him but i dunno i just saw him as the i have to win no matter what kinda person. but still the reaction was pretty good. it coulda been much more sad and it wasnt. im glad about whats happening in the story. you are tieing up her life really well. now its off to shawn, hubba hubba. Haha. update soon! you are on a roll!
GreektoMe chapter 14 . 5/19/2004
This story is excellent. There is a nice flow, an intriguing plot and characters that you can relate to. Mark's reaction was perfect - people often hold back their true nature, even in close relationships, because it leaves them vulnerable. Again, kudos on this fantastic story.
Ti chapter 14 . 5/19/2004
I think that it was fine that he accepted that she's in love w/ somebody else, but mayb u can show a little bit more...disappointment? iono. that's what i think. anyway, UPDATE SOON!
-THE RANDOM CRITIC-
A Different Kind of Yellow chapter 14 . 5/19/2004
Ahh! Why are you stopping now? This is such a brilliant story! I almost cried with Joy at the end of that last chapter. I can't wait to see the reactions of everybody, so please continue this as soon as possible, PLEASE!
Angelic Eden chapter 14 . 5/19/2004
Yay! Oh. update, update!
Alexiana chapter 7 . 5/19/2004
You know, your male characters aren't so bad either! lol, anyway, I also really like your dialogue. So many people can't write dialogue and it drives me nuts, so I'm thinking it's awesome that you can. Anyway, I'm heading out, but I'll finish reading this later!
Alexiana chapter 2 . 5/19/2004
Well, it's a pleasure of mine to review something since you are one that I frequently look for in mine. So far I'm finding it all very well written. I thinkthat the descriptions are enough to add to the scene, but not enough to take away from it. LOL, yeah, lemme get back to reading, and i'll review again soon...
myworks87 chapter 13 . 5/18/2004
Yeah! I like the decision you made for Halley. Well...I like the country, so that's probably why. You know, even though I live in surburbia, I'm still a wilderness girl at heart. Or at least, I like to think so. Hey, I read your bio and it's cool 'cause I live in Washington state TOO! How exciting! AND I'm 5'10" as well. We have so much in common. (That was kind of a stalkerish statement, huh?) Anyways, let's move past me, and more onto your story. It's so cute. I've read a couple others, I think. Yes. I have. I know. And I liked them a lot toO! I get all those lovely pangs and emotions that swirl in my heart and gut and stuff when I'm reading your stories. So that's good. I like feeling the pain. How morbid of me. But seriously, angst is FUN! To write at least. So keep this story up. I'm way impressed.
Angelic Eden chapter 13 . 5/18/2004
YES! GO HALLEY! WHOO HOO! She's going back to Shawn, aya! Can't wait to read the next chappie!
Liriel87 chapter 13 . 5/18/2004
yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! happiness! i love it! love it! Im so happy and i cant wait to see what happens next! update soon! You are on a role!
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »