Reviews for From the Glass Casket
poetic abortion chapter 9 . 6/3/2005
beautiful, twisted, dark and a breath taking take on such a beloved tale. really addicting. poor prince, has gone mad. :( the poor, fool.

!~* noelle *~!
bunny chapter 9 . 12/6/2004
how sad. prince charming has gone mad. poor fool.
BlakLace chapter 9 . 7/2/2004
so let me get this straight: snow white is
dead, the prince gone mad thinking she'll awake, and slowly he goes more crazy with mix emotions of pain loss denial hurt hate
driving him off the deep end?
Kitty chapter 9 . 2/17/2004
This is pretty good! please update. i love where this twisted snow white story is getting to.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/28/2004
New chapter soon, yah?
pocky chapter 9 . 1/25/2004
you don't disappoint! The mix of poems and plot is great. Keep on writing~
Evangeline chapter 9 . 1/25/2004
Although this doesn't follow much of a plot, I think this stands as a poem or an art piece instead of fiction. I like how you named the dwarves according to the Disney film, some odd juxtaposition.
Also, you spelled dying as 'dieing'.
Nails For Your Crucifix chapter 9 . 1/3/2004
Oh wow. This was so far the best chapter you've written. I love the way this is turning out. Very dark and disturbing *relishes the darkness* God I love this.
Cyanic Blue chapter 8 . 1/2/2004
*gasp!* This is one of the best stories I've read on here! Absolute greatness! I can't think of any other praise for you just now...but fear not! with the arrival of more chapters, surely more praise will come! hehehe
Jezz
Ta2dFreekshow chapter 8 . 1/2/2004
This is pretty *ed up right here...and it's excellent! There's so much you can do with this, and I'm waiting to see what level you'll take this to.
d3dacct chapter 7 . 12/31/2003
Properly disturbed.
Willum chapter 7 . 12/31/2003
Well, I kind of like this. I can easily see the good Prince setting on his throne, the dry, shriveled corpse of Snow White setting beside him.
One wonders how long until one of the Royal Subjects has the nerve to say something.
Meaningfulnames chapter 5 . 12/27/2003
*looks happy* It is longer that when I first saw it. I love it, I love it. It bring the morbid side out in all of us. I like how you totally dismiss any humanity left in the corpse, lifeless and now just part of the world. With no possibility of a soul, like al of us really.
Thankyou for your reviews, however I don't think you would like going through what I do if you acctually did go through it. It's like "I wish I knew what it was like to be tone deaf" (that was thomas m'dear) Of couse the pain is comforting, it helps me know that I'm still alive, and still feeling.
Nails For Your Crucifix chapter 4 . 12/26/2003
Chapters could stand to be a little bit longer but it's still good. I've got a sick feeling that the sex you tell us about will be necrophilia on the part of Prince Charming *shudder* but I can't wait to read it anyway. Great job. I know I'm the only one that's reviewed.
dreamer4alwayz chapter 2 . 12/24/2003
Too lazy to sign in. Very nice. Please update soon. I really like this. And thank you for the review of my story. I didn't feel like going through all the trouble to research but I'm glad you liked it.