Reviews for Home
Time To Change chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
Lot of depth. Can really relate to this. Good work
ICT
karmakaze chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
I'm sorry 2 hear that, although I know you don't want sympathy. Your thoughts and feelings are well expressed, and that makes it good:)
Quixotic Coyote chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
*much hugs!* ack! i'm sorry. -_-
i know where you're coming from. and it's a very good poem. i hope better days are in your future! _ *hug*
Kelpylion chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
I think everyone sort of feels like this at some point, so cheer up a bit, eh? If you love your family, then your house is still a home. And if your friends are all in the same boat, then you can at least talk to them about it. 'This place I live, it surprises me' Don't be surprised; That's life. Waking up to nothing? Believe me, it's a beautiful thing to some of us. This isn't a flame, 'kay?...you definitely got your point across here, I'm just disagreeing deeply with your attitude. It's alright to have naive expectations, because believe me, I have more than my share, and looking through innocent eyes can be enlightening. My problem is that you don't seem to realize that your expectations of a 'happy home' are naive or at least highly unlikely. Unless your parents are really abusive to you or each other, or the fridge is usually empty, I don't think you've convinced me that you have it that bad, and maybe you should stop counting the days until you leave and trying to appreciate your family before you go off to college and realize that, dysfunctional as they are, you miss them. *Out of Breath* Sorry, sorry if that's insulting, or I come off as a bitch, but I just had to point these things out...and thank you muchly for the review!
Toondra chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
hey...this is a good poem...great job..by the way...i moved all my stuff to another account, with more stuff..(Clove)...some people i didn't want to got ahold of the MistyKat account..
ttfn
nutcase chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
::welcomes herself to your world, but finds it a lot like her own:: hey their are some of us that do know what you are going through and are or have gone through the same or simiular thing. Don't worry we love ya. ::lot as much as some but a little:: hehe luv ya Joey
shinco chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
Don't give up hope TiEka, I know you probably don't want me to say this, but I'll pray for you and I know that through God, your life will become much easier. I loved the poem!
demonicdistraction chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
*puts on favs list*That was great. I feel the same way. I've tried to find a way to write it, but you've done it. I loved it. Keep writing.
*Kat*
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
Okay I just readed it, I have one thing to say. I like the word bicker, lol. You do know that most of us have had or are having proplems similar to yours, so I don't understand why you don't belive us when we say we understand. ::ponders:: SHA-A-Ba'A