Reviews for Midnight Sun
forgotten 'n forlorn chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
why oh why have you forsaken me? We had such good times together! Why oh why am I still hanging here like this? ... sound a little creepy? yeah, that was the voice of your story talking, wondering why you left your little plot-baby lying in the mud for over a year. I mean I can understand if you needed a break, or if you were suddenly crippled or stricken with leprosy, but I mean really, you've written over 100k words in stories since leaving this one behind! Why is it stuck here in the past? IT WAS REALLY GOOD! .. *sigh* anyway, I can't make you continue it, but I thought you might like to know how your story felt about it being left alone for so damned long.
Seraphis chapter 37 . 8/27/2006
.the gods demand.i love this story. it's stuttery with the dialogue, shifts into 21st cent and then back but...it's a good story.
strawberrypie chapter 37 . 6/5/2006
Amazing, simply amazing. I just spent the whole day reading this story and that is something only a Darkhunter books has achieved so far. I greatly look forward to the next chapter and eagerly await it.

~~Strawberry Pie~~
strawberrypie chapter 7 . 6/1/2006
Amazingly well written from what I've read so far. The characters are nicely descriebd. Great job. I'd read more at the moment but it is getting late so I'll have to finish in the morning.

~~Strawberyy Pie~~
christine chapter 37 . 5/29/2006
When are you going to continue this story? It's great!
The Phoenix King chapter 37 . 4/19/2005
I just read all 37 Chapters. Damn, you have some unusual charecters. I reckon the troll cleric, great idea. Oh and on your chapter length, don't wprry, I have chapters up to three times as long.
hiratoga chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
cool
Drac-frst chapter 37 . 4/4/2005
I don't have alot to say, 'cuz this was kind of a travelling chapter, but THANK YOU! for the quick update. I look forward to the next chapter, and eventually finding out what's with Jasper and the undead.
dawn chapter 37 . 4/4/2005
Nice to see you didn't abandon this story. I was a little worried there for a while, but I've seen three chapters in rather rapid fashion, so I am satisfied. The story hasn't progressed much, so I can't say much about that. But I can say I am happy that Adwen isn't going for that flimsy half-elf. I guess some people like Jasper, but I only tolerate his presence in the story as a shadow of Sorn. I can't explain why... maybe I sympathize with Sorn's plight, because he truly has things going worse for him than Jasper will likely ever have. And in relating matter, a love triangle, argh! The oldest trick in the book...
TheTiramisuOfImpendingDoom chapter 37 . 4/4/2005
Woohoo, another chapter. I love this story. It's addictive. I blame your dialogue. Alright, that "I can see your nipples" bit pissed me off, but there's Sorn for ya. Kuriks, I tell ya. This story rules. Write more!
Psycho Idiot chapter 36 . 3/31/2005
Thank you! I don't mind the short chapters! I adore them! So cute are they! And full of goodness. Plotty goodness. I love it.
TheTiramisuOfImpendingDoom chapter 36 . 3/29/2005
Yikes! Poor Lilwen! I went "aww" with the part where she thought of Sorn and Adwen kissing. Very much a girly thought. And kidnapped by an evil kurik. I hope Sorn whups his unrighteous ass. Anyway, I also wanted to say that I love how you're doing with the characterizations. And you're excellent with dialogue. So, great to see that you've updated! I hope to read more soon!
Funsmoke chapter 34 . 3/26/2005
Like the story line. Not so hot on the dialogue...'s a bit modern. But I like your work and the chemistry between your characters, so I'm willing to overlook it. :p
TheTiramisuOfImpendingDoom chapter 34 . 1/4/2005
Ah, more good stuff. I love the dry humor. I'm actually liking Jasper more. Probably because Sorn said he looked like a girl. :snicker: Nice, very nice. Poor Adwen... stuck with a bunch of crazies... Another lovely chapter, so keep it coming!
Dawn chapter 34 . 12/31/2004
Oh god, I am getting really tired of Jasper. For some reason, his politeness and his manner gets on my nerves more than Sorn's obviously fake hostility. I just hope Adwen would stop being so comfortable around Jasper, who seems to grasp every opportunity to touch Adwen he can find. Wasn't she supposed to feel compassionate about Sorn. Enter one Half-Elf who wants to get comfy with her and she's forgotten Sorn. Damn, I hate love triangles. The oldest plot in the world.
100 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »