Reviews for Bobby
Leon Trotsky chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I -love the way you used the term "favorite haunt." It's got such great double meaning: haunt, in that Bobby is, well, a ghost and the usual meaning. Brilliant. I also loved the story. I can imagine that sort of thing happening, if Lee were a ghost (a more corporeal kind of ghost as presented in your story, that is), which I don't know if he is (although I do know my local library has a book on ghosts of the Civil War. Maybe he's there!).
Uldaren Bardaniel chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
O_O Whoa. That was so cool! I knew who it was, and yet the ending still surprised me! Great job! :)
crazyman12 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
this was great! I really didn't see the Lee connection until the end. Very clever :)

keep on writing,

Habs :)
Star the Foxhound chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
AWESOME, I love it!
Ta2dFreekshow chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
Heh heh heh...sweet. Nicely done. Once again, thrilled to see you expanding your horizons somewhat.
babeofartillery chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
I enjoy the plot and the twist at the end of the story. I have gone to Gettysburg on more than one occasion and find the depictive words you use to be quite right in describing it.
Miri Tiazan chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
That's a cool little story. Bobby-Robert E. Lee. Very cool. And the graveyard... Favorite haunt of his, indeed. LOL. I've never been to Gettysburg-maybe I should go sometime.
M'cha Araem