Reviews for The Cheshire Cat and The Mona Lisa
sheza chapter 1 . 7/7/2004
Quite intriguing...and yes, quite original...great job!
Kelpylion chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
completely un-confusing. Love the parallels you draw between the two characters, yourself, and your friend. Maybe a little longer than it needed to be, for the subject matter. You started to repeat yourself near the end. But...yum on the subject matter.
Winged One1 chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Yummy.
_
winged one
Sarah Parker chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Wow... this poem is so... CLEVER and creative! I'm impressed! This is so awesome... I dont' even know what to say... the Mona Lisa always intriguid me too, how no one knows her story... and yeah, the Cheshire Cat rocks. This poem is so awesome... I'm so blown away by it's cleverness.. I love the whole flow and the whole... feeling and it's just...awesome. Sorry I can't say more, I'm completely speechless. I LOVE THIS! I love how you paired the two... who would've thought?
cosmo-queen chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
That was an awesome poem, so original and intriguing, and all the more amazing because you took the Cheshire Cat and Mona Lisa and put them together in a poem that really works. I really liked the ending. Keep up the great work :)
*cosmo-queen*
Midnight Owl chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
wow... it's a powerful poem, to be sure. yeah, you definitely should try and make a story out of it. if nobody else i'd read it. well, anyways, i have a sort of favor to ask: can you check out my one-part fic "The Magic of Snow"? great poem... let me know if you plan to make a story out of it. i'll check it out.
Cirien Phoenix chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
I like the Cheshire Cat, too. Alice in Wonderland was on TV the other day and I watched it. I really like the part about smiling our bodyless smiles and scaring little girls.
Cirien Phoenix of the Eternal Phlame
Bleedingtree chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
meow?
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
hm interesting comparison
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
very nice...your comparison of the cheshire cat and the mona lisas smile really is very original, and perceptive...great relation. they both most definitely have something to hide.
i think you already know what i think the poem means and such...i heard your version...so ill just say as usual that this was such a joy to read, utterly fab, and so entertaining.
keep up the great work chica, KUDOS!
Birdaloo chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
OH MY GOD! my breath has been STOLEN! i am running out of things to say! your SO, oh wants the word... FABULOUS? AMAZING? spell binding? MAGNIFICENT! what more can a girl say! ZOM! your poetry will take you places chika! all my love!
Birdy