Reviews for Wasting Away
x hiroki x chapter 5 . 7/17/2004
hey! great chapter as usual! i would have read it earlier but forums are so addictive! GAH! XD you do a better job of updating than i do! but i did finally manage to update. heh.
Avalon's Guardian chapter 5 . 7/14/2004
You never know...stranger things have happened! I HAVE MY COMPUTER BACK MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (but sadly I can't use the im yet...) Update soon!
Sinnocently chapter 5 . 7/12/2004
Great story! Continue and plus I added this to my faves. _
hiding-this-now chapter 5 . 7/11/2004
Poker!
Good on Elizabeth! Fight against the skirt!
Great chapter, update soon or I'll... Aw man I can't do anything.
x hiroki x chapter 4 . 6/30/2004
whoo! huzzah for Lapris updating at least one of her fictions! haha. i disagree with you, this wasn't short at all, it was more like average, the amount people are supposed to normally post whenever they have a normal chance to write. (me and my run ons, how i hate them so.)
anyway, yayy! i'll be waiting for your next chapter, whatever story it may be.
Avalon's Guardian chapter 4 . 6/30/2004
Interesting...Wolfysama transformed...now it's time to play some POKER! Great chappy and update soon (or else)
hiding-this-now chapter 4 . 6/30/2004
Love it. Simply love it. Wolf is the best char ever.
x hiroki x chapter 3 . 2/14/2004
yay! you updated! something about this story that makes it fun to read, it could be the action, the violence or the comedy like relationship between Elizabeth and Wolf!
[or maybe all of the above.]
going through the whole 'i-hate-my-most-popular-story' phase? me too, i just realized how corny mansion is... _
Hail the Warrior chapter 3 . 2/11/2004
Yeah! An Update! I liked this chapter and yes, part of it seemed Pirates of the Carribean but that movie rocks so it only made this better :-P
Post Soon,
HtW
P.S. Please read a story I co-wrote called " A Can Of Purple Wingnuts"
Avalon's Guardian chapter 3 . 2/11/2004
*tsk* tsk* That's what happens when you work to hard on a story. I hope you get over your hatred of TGF and update all your stories soon. See you tomorrow!
hiding-this-now chapter 2 . 12/26/2003
I like Wolf _. I like the part with the ears. Reminded me of 'The Greenville Files'... _. 'Then she saw them: there were two animal-like ears on top of his head. And they needed to be touched. NOW'. Nehehe. Continue _
Avalons Guardian chapter 2 . 12/26/2003
Lovie the chapter can't wait til LIx meets the other and I have an idea for how she meet Ash!
x hiroki x chapter 2 . 12/26/2003
"half-wolf was half-dead."
that's a fun line to say. :] i literally sat at my computer saying that a couple of times.
yay! bravo! a second chapter! X] not as serious as the first, but i still think its well done. i just love the whole Elizabeth/Wolf relationship... reminds me of kagome and inu yasha. but then again, you _are_ an inu yasha fan...
:] something cheerful to get me out of the kaori yuki "cute stories gone horribly wrong" stories. i mean, she rewrote little red riding hood and had the girl go on a murder rampage so she could finally get her "red" cape. O_o rambling, aren't i? ah, gomen.
Hail the Warrior chapter 2 . 12/25/2003
Another awesome chapter. Wolf rocks, he just needs to learn some respect, for she is a High Elf, and those rock
*dreaming of Arwen*
Ok back, post soon and keep writing.
Hail the Warrior chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
This chapter is awesome! This story reminds me of the Black Tower series by Stephen King. From the looks of it, this story will rival it in my book. Off to read chapter two.