Reviews for Life Antidote
DueTuesday chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
thanks for the awesome comment. i like your work very much too your haikus are wonderful. this one is especially great i love the title and how it ties into the haiku.
Kelpylion chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
ah...I love the indirect description of the traditional poison-green color...Morbid, but beautiful this one was.
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
That was really wordy, but I liked it...one of the most complex haikus I have read. Good Job! _
Plato's Optic Runaway chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
You like the theme of being drugged up medicinally, don't you? Heh, Alice. Well, one must feel pain not to. Anyway. Your haikus are wonderful, as per usual, not to give you a status of ordinary.
godawful teen-angst poetry chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
Frugale...what do I even say? I think you've put all of us to shame. Awesome, Amazing, Artistic, all of the above. Coma foliage has to be the best 5 syllable line ever...followed closely by jaded infusion. And I love the word serenade. And it's an allegory for the condition of life, not just a pretty poem...*swoons*
lyv
glitterjewele chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
oh, very creepy in a subtle, metaphorical way. it's amazing what an incredible effect you've created with so few words. awesome lil' piece. and merry christmas! :)
teh tarik chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
I'm beginning to like your works a lot. They have such deep meanings and an excellent choice of words. Great job!
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
Each word of this was so sheerly awesome.
Heart of the Sword
Lina Inverse chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
Fucking cool. Every single word is full of meaning and unique.
breakdown in the waiting room chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
"Coma foilage." Awesome figurative language. "Poison ivy serenades." Brilliant!
-Jessica