Reviews for 7 Translationism 6
clockwork kiss chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
wow, that was really cool. please keep writing. i like the abstract voice, but i also respect that it's not overdone. the idea is so amazingly original and the father's imagery is amazing. i love how he's characterized by insects.
evm chapter 2 . 3/8/2005
This is absolutely brilliant. I love it. I'm sadened to see that you haven't updated it in a while, because it's gorgeous and I want to read more. But. So it goes I guess. Either way it's still lovely, and I think you're wonderfully talented.
Crazy-Word-Painter chapter 2 . 2/13/2005
Captivating. Just... wow. Original, creative, excellently (is that a word? it should be) written. I really, truly hope you continue with this. It's definetly one of my favorites. The butterflies part was beautiful, Seven is just... wow, creepy and cool. This whole thing is beautiful, creepy, and cool. I just love it!
The Mini is Mine chapter 2 . 3/2/2004
** whistles** Well, this is an exelent story but if i hadn't read the summary i would have thought that she was going to kill herself, i also feel sorry for her dad! She goes and dies and leaves him all alone with his orchids and tea! : P
warnthepenguins chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
It's seeming quite good now-although I'd like a little more allusion to the terminal-ness of her problem, so that the shooting-God thing seems more reasonable.
And if I was a father, and my terminally ill daughter said, "Daddy, can I borrow your gun and go to an empty field?" I would be very suspicious of her motives. The first thought that came to me was suicide, and I think that'd be pretty universal.
And finally: So she shot God with a single slug? He's pretty weak and pretty low-flying. D