Reviews for calm before the storm
she's so hardcore chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
wow. just...wow.

dragonfly
Kelpylion chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
This is...a very troubling poem. Again, very dream-like, but in this case very clear, and thus...disquieting. The sequence of events here sounds like a microscopic metaphor for life in general, in an extremly painful way. Ep.
silverdream139 chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
*sits and reads. again and again and again and again...* Too perfect to be real.
"and she falls and she falls and she falls and she falls
and he never ever ever
runs to catch her"
This is going on my favorites list. And up on my wall.
-Arii ._O
Mime chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
The way you tie such strong emotions into the piece is just amazing. Everything here is no less than perfect.
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
The narrative quality really makes this to be quite effective.
Heart of the Sword
glitterjewele chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
*is speechless*

this is transcendant. i was expecting this to be a really interesting piece, but nothing like this. it's truly captivating, it sucks you in like an epic. and at the same time everything's so real, his memories and his current reality fit together so well, i mean they just *blend* it's fantastic! my favorite line (shocking even to myself that i have one in this piece): "dew between their lips" it actually *tasted* sweet when i read it. stunning poem, it shines.

infinite kudos . . .
magpie poet chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
"as long as a soul..."
points for spookiest line.
The Black Rider chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
Gorgeous. You really swept me away this time around. The only part I didn't like was the [GASPING GRASPING etc.] bit. I usually love stuff like that, but for some reason, it didn't fit here- but that's so minor.
Lady B.V Rose chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
This is creepy, distrubing, sweet and brilliant! _ Yes I'm off it today...
- BVR xx