Reviews for Rings of Light
Angela chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Can you only purchase this book online? Could it be found in the bookstore?
Written chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
So, it's been a while since I've read your stuff! I decided I'm going to buy the elctronic text, I think. How are book sales going? And your ABCD, yeah? My parents are from Bangladesh, as it were, so I am as well.

Anyway, just thought I'd tell you I decided to buy it. later!
bulletproof.cupid chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Nice... I just might buy it since it seems really interesting. ABCD here as well - as in Arab born ;o) Take care and well, good luck in university. Damn, I wish I had the chance to read this before it got published ( Oh well.
a fan chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
sheesh. i went to the store to try and get ur book-and its on some special status or something and is pretty expensive...im still gonna buy it...but it would be nice if u could make it less pricey *hint*hint*
a fan chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
wow. another great sounding story. i would go buy it immediately, but *sigh*. alas, i am like violet in the money needing department *shakes empty wallet uselessly* but when some does come my way *prays to god* or if the price ever comes down *hint*hint*, i will definitely go to a bookstore, even through the blizzard outside. until then, keep it up!
Rose-Rayne chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
I ordered and read your book! It was SOO great! Just like your other stories. I thought Myquel was acting like an idiot with the whole Wilhaim and Kaethryen thing *rolls eyes* But I loved the whole thing. It had humor, romance, and action. Everything that's required in a good book. I also liked how you used a few words from Urdu (or Hindi).If I didn't know better {and there weren't so many typos J/K P} I wouldn't beleive it was your first book. I hope you wirte other books soon.
Rose
P.S. I went to ur website and I like Aamir Khan too.
P.P.S. In case you didn't know or were wondering, I'm from Pakistan. )
Crimsonoaks chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
hehe this can get interesting. i would really like to buy ur book not only to read more, but to support a writer. unfortunately there is a little thing called money that i dont have so... maybe i'll save up for it... oh well. if u need an editor to check grammar and all, i can help. im not professional or anything, but i read and write a lot. im not sure how i can help but if u wanna ask e-mail me at . it is a good beginning.
hokulani chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Wow, this is amazing.[just like your other stories] Congrats on publishing this! You deserved it! 600 pages? that's a LOT! haha...I should buy it to see what happens next! Yep, off to Barnes & Nobles!
Autumn-Rose1942 chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Hi! this is really good, congrats on getting it published! I'm gonna go to B&N tomorrow and hopefully buy it. 600 pages, wow! I could never write anything that long! Anywho, congrats again on getting published and keep on writing! : )
Plastic Muse chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
I'm probably a little late on this one. I just wanted you to know that I've just ordered your book. I've been around since the beginning of UNcreat1ve7 and I have always admired your work. I probably haven't been a very avid commenter, but I've enjoyed what you have written. I'm really looking forward for this book to arrive in the mail.
Kaity chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
Oh my gosh. All my.. well, for a long time I've read and adored your fics. Especially the uncreative one.. I adored it. Loved it. And Now I'm going to buy your book, (I'm so jealous that you got published!) and reccomend it to all of my friends. I can tell it's going to be great already. I truly love your work and hope you get published again sometime. I know I'll be one of your most faithful fans. Good luck in the future, and thanks for all of your wonderful work.
Snowqueenyukichan chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Hey, me again, now i have read all of your posted work... anyway, this is awesome, and you have 600 pages of this? wow!
i really wish that i could buy it, but i just went 55$ over my phone bill, and being a sophmore, dont have a job yet...
anyway, this is really really god, and hopefully i will be able to check out the whole book soon! so far, on this site, you are my fave writer! the way you explain everything, and go into detail, is amazing!
i give your work 12 out of ten, no questions asked! i hope to see more soon, and am looking forword to an update from your latest, Sandd! jade and adam all the way! till next time
CiAo
** Snowqueen/yukichan **
Phoebs chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
Sounds interesting... and you did a good job of portraying that particular timeframe. Congrats on the publishing.
I'll buy it...when I get the money...lol.
ChristyKay chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
Ah, I just went and read your bio at the link over at yer bio. . . Wait, did that make any sense? Circular logic isn't working for me today.
Anyways, I'll try buying this. Howz it doing for you so far? Like, how many sales?
You're ABCD too? XD that makes more of us!
CK
BTW: good luck!
Izell chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
What a great begining! It's so nice to have a look see into your book. I'm definitely going to have to buy this one.
And you are still in high school, are you not? Wow! Great job and Congrats! You are in inspiration to us all, especially to me!
Now off to beg mum for money...