Reviews for MURDER
Kucing chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
whoa.. :O
Cool!
Talence86 chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Awesome poem! I seriously got chills. Nice appeals.
Phantoms-fallen-angel chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Hey, thanks for your review, I'm glad you liked my piece. Wow... this piece is very bold and sends a very strong message. I especially liked from "You were a sneaky little rat...to a liar who lies.." Very bold, and very cold. I especially appreciate the message behind this, it wasn'tmureder for the sake of murder, nor was it for love - it was for rivalry, and the emotional scars that neglect can leave. Keep up the great work. Cheers.
Plinky chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
I'm quite worried! Lots of death and scariness in your stuff! It's very good though! You captured the emotion really well in this poem, it was really well expressed! Keep writing!
Noir Fleurir chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
i love this. the last line was a little unexpected but i liked it a lot
My Twisted Lullabye chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
I absolutely love this poem! I know it's morbid, but hey, I like morbid things. It's cool that ur a christian too! :) I thought I was weird being a "morbid-enjoying" Christian, but yay! I'm not alone! Keep writing!
SeventhBell Astarael chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
thats really good i like it my poem looks like nothing compared to that its good :)
RisingBeauty chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
This sounds so spitefilled, yet so calm and collected. It depicts the thoughts of a crazy person perfectly. I love how the rhyming was natural, it didn't sound forced at all. I also loved the first four lines. They immidiately brought me into the feel of the poem. The overall atmosphere created by this poem was awesome, it was just such a cold hatred, that seemed so natural that it was scary. Nice work.
miss darkening bruce chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
hi! you revied one of my stories and i decided to read one of yours.
this is realy nice very well done you can almost taste the envy there, nice work .
ash42 chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
hey i saw u read my poem and reviewed and i decided to read this one lol well anywho i can kinda picture this story lol makes me wanna write one right now lol *deep sigh* lol well anywho i will ttyl
Ashley
Wingless Fairy chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
This was a tad bit disturbing, but very well written. Your rhyming was great, and you conveyed the story well. Thanks for reviewing my poem!
Aryante chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
*giggles* that's my kinda poem! it's very cute! i like it!
Nathan Locke chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
i love it! you do have a way with words.
rocket baby doll chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
m... a little dark? i like the way it flows though, and the rhyme.. it just seemed so natural..
Keep it up!
fall3nang3l chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
cool poem! i like it even if it's dark. there's such mystery and sunspense surrounding it. thanks for reviewing by the way! great job! keep on writing!
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »