Reviews for The Gathering
Jamez chapter 16 . 6/24/2004
Hmm, Interesting chapter. I checked back to see who the Lady was, but I don't know if I'm right. Well, I guess we'll find out for sure in the next chapter hopefully?
Ah and of course you had to mention Cyross' sword _
Oh, btw, by ff, do you mean Final fantasy? Well I am still trying to beat it. It's hard :( But really fun! Good luck with that!
Update soon!
JAmes _
P.s. I'm begining to wish that Jonel had died when he did. I don't like him. Grr.
DarkSorceress chapter 16 . 6/24/2004
You use the word poundng and pain alot in the first part...I am not sure whether this was purposful, but it felt rather redundant.
Anyways, excellent chapter. This story is only getting better! Cant wait for more!
DarkSorceress
Krazie Jamie chapter 15 . 5/26/2004
No new updates for a while? Oh this story is so good. I guess it's true though... The Gathering is reaching it's climax :(
Well I guess it's ok, as long as this new story is equaly as good. Great chapter btw, yes it was short but thats alright.
I hope you manage to update soon before you move
DarkSorceress chapter 15 . 5/25/2004
Excellent chapter. I see a climax on the approach, a very interesting climax. Sorry that I had to kep this review short. I will try to read your new sotyr tommorow!
Jamez chapter 14 . 5/11/2004
Ah, I see you managed to get this chapter up! Thank you for that, I was begining to miss reading it. I don't mind the bad guys as much, they have a big part and aren't EXTREMELY evil. It is getting intensly good...m...good. Well update soon hopefully! I hope this isn't reaching the climax YET, I would hate for the story to even be half finished. Its so great!
DarkSorceress chapter 14 . 5/3/2004
Excellent chapter. I had just finishedd reading the little bit you gave me when I got the author alert.
This story is getting very very interesting. I know I probably say that often, sorry. Is it reaching its climax? Or do you have more planned? Those are my questions for the moment. Anyways, Update soon (or when you can at least)
Until Next Time
Jamez chapter 13 . 4/23/2004
Jonel...alive? hehe I knew it all along. Well, I have to say, I enjoyed this chapter (no wonder, you were listening to a full metal panic song...which one?) Love the description in this chapter. Well I love it in all of your chapters, but I'm in a wonderful mood and had to say that.
It wasn't a suprise that the vessel of night was a boy. Acually I was expecting him to be really young too. The evil master is always a ten year old boy. It's just how it works in these kind of situations. Well Anyway, GREAT job! Can't wait till the next update!
James _
"To be or not to be, that is the question."
Homeda Homeda!
DarkSorceress chapter 13 . 4/23/2004
Excellent prologue! Your new story looks like it will be very interesting. I will asuredly read it once this one is done.
So Jonel didn't die. I guess it is hard to kill a villain. Oh well.
Another excellently written piece of work. This chapter was interesting. I think I like the Companions of light and the companions of night equally.
Anyways. I am happy to see that you are over your writer's block. I eagerly await your next chapter.
Until then
Jamez chapter 12 . 4/18/2004
Oh my gosh! Poor Nyko...grr, I hate Kaseru.
Anyway, another great chapter! It seemed shorter than usual but thats probably just because it's so awsome and it just seems like time goes by so fast when I read it.
You are also getting pretty quick on your updates. Anyway, can't wait till the next one!
James_
DarkSorceress chapter 12 . 4/15/2004
You answered all my thoughts and questions..again.
About the story you mentioned last chapter, I think I have seen that author around. I will check it right after I am done this review.
Anyways, another good chapter. Cnat wait for more. Update soon.
Until then
Jamez chapter 10 . 4/14/2004
Sorry I didn't say this in the review I just gave but I thought the vessel of light was...well...a vessel, hehe (you know, a boat or ship) Anyway just thought I should say because you suprised me on that one
Jamez chapter 11 . 4/14/2004
Hm a interesting...its crazy! Just kidding! Its a brilliant idea! er, sorry i didn't review for a while. And I was hoping this chapter would be the continuing of the cliff hanger, but oh well, now i'm just more excited for you to update! At least this chapter was important, right? Update soon!
JAMES_
DarkSorceress chapter 11 . 4/13/2004
The vessel of light is a person?
I thought (or assumed) that it was an object.
It's lunchtime, and I may have a half insane business teacher down on me any second, so I will have to make this review short.
Anyways, Another excellent chapter. I find myself ore and more intrigued by the minute. Please update soon, like you promised!
MidnightSorceress
P.S- I dunno that other book either
DarkSorceress chapter 10 . 4/9/2004
Cliffhanger!ARGH!
Well, I am not angry, just itching with anticipation. The easter chocolate is still yet to wear off.
"try not to get killed plan" I like that, lol.
This chapter was truly interesting and intriguing. You answered all my questions with your authors note. I eargerly await the next chapter, may it be soon
-MidnightSorceress
Jamez chapter 9 . 4/8/2004
Thank you for updating! It was a good chapter! Even with only one riddle. I'm excited for the companions of the two vessles to 'interact' as you said. Ah! so good. the names Rube confused me a bit. Alot like Rune, but i figured it out right away so don't worry at all.
update soon!