Reviews for Christmas
Mime chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
*sigh* I completely understand. While this feeling has never hit me on Christmas, it has during other holidays.
pippin tomson chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
That's sad, but it's agood view, and something a lot don't think of at christmas.
Punky Monkey chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Now, i think its time i should tell you something. *whisper* santa doesnt really exist. (hehe) Anyway about the poem. I'd love to say hey! just do such and such and you'll be as happy as anything but i cant. And if i new that i think i might be off doing that right now :P
Material objects dont bring happiness and i think thats something alot of people cant understand. But anyway have a happy new year and i hope the new year brings happiness for you :)
yellow sparks chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
I can relate to this one, because I remember looking forward to Christmas since school began, and now that it's over it's just gone..and you feel empty.
Daisy Decamps chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
Aww. I hope u feel better.
LegendaryPunk29 chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
...wat can I say? Very very meanignful touching poem...listen to "Hold On" by Good Charlotte, it gave me a hope when I felt like that. Need happiness...everyone does, I mean, who doesnt? great poem, I just love reading your poems. You're my good critic, my good friend(if I may call u a friend) and ur my rival, and ur an awsome writer, I wish I can write like how u write. U amaze me everytime u post up new poems...
But hey, Im gonna catch up to u in numba of poems soon~~ 2more and we r tied! (which doesnt really mean a thing...) lol
Great work, I always love ur poem Cat.
Keep writing!
Ian chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
I am sorry you couldnt be happy. I wish you were. I hate it when you arent happy.