Reviews for Them
Escapist chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
One of my best friends happens to live in Colorado (I live in Mass) and we met over the Internet about...2 years ago, so I understand the frustration.
Nice job with the poem.
AVIGON chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
On the one hand, you can never be sure about who it is on the other end of the line; then again, even "in real life" you're never sure about a person's intentions.

Anyway. It's a straightforward poem, but it misses a certain poetic quality, I think. It's too "plain"? I don't know... It's not bad, it just doesn't float my boat.
Punky Monkey chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Interesting poem, but it works both ways, how do you prove to someone else you are who you say you are. But to think about it, its so easy to lie and you'd completly get away with it.
But i dont see the problem with emailling someone you dont know? Or is that just in there to make the poem flow better? Hmm.
Only thing you can do it let time build trust. :)
yellow sparks chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
Wow...sounds like my parents...You never know what's out there, and it's kinda cool that you expressed that...And I think that we're both at that age where we aren't sure if what are parent's believe is what's best...But what can you do?...
Daisy Decamps chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
Wow, you're really in a tough spot. it sounds like you're one hundred percent sure that your online boyfriend is a good guy. They're always telling us that online dating is not safe. Most of the time it isn't, but sometimes you could really be meeting ur soulmate. Just try to think things over, and work something out. And, great poem.
Unchained Soul chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
Wow that's a harsh situation. Your parents have every right to be worried though, a lot of murders happen through internet relationships, A LOT! Be careful and remember your parents are only looking out for you!
SweetlyEvilOne chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
hey, i'm too lazy to sign in *hehe*
but, i definatly understand this, in my case it didn't work out, but good luck