Reviews for You and Me
kalariah chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
Yep, I'm with ya. I'm like that with one of my friends; it's terribly confusing. I love him more than just a friend, but not like a brother, and not in a romantic way. I don't know how to explain it.
Rebecca Kelsey chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
You said if someone could comprehend this to get back to you asap. So im going to try adn explain what I see in this. If im wrong, then feel free to ignore it.
For one thing, you dont need saving. You seem to be where you are needed.
"No. No way.
I have hurt you before.
You have hurt me before.
You have healed me before.
I have healed you before.
But we are not in love."
If this person has hurt you, then healed you. And you have done the same for this person. Then maybe you need each other inspite of the hurt, so you can simply be healed. Maybe youve hurten eachother just so you can know youve healed them afterwards. If your not 'in love' then maybe you are beyond it?
"We are not lovers. No.
We are more than that, but we are less than that."
Your more then that because you are not lovers. And yet you are less then that because you are not lovers. I cant explain that well. But your beyond it because you dont need to be lovers, and maybe your less then it because your not lovers anyways? I dont know...
"I do not feel the pain of it.
Because.
I.
Love.
You."
I dont get that part much. And I dont really agree with it. I think there is pain in everything. Because without pain and hurt you cant learn or grow.
"But in what way?
Do you know?
Do I know?
Am I confused?"
1.A not comprhendable way, unless your experiencing it (but then you can be more confused aswell.)
2. No I dont. I'm trying though.
3. Do you know? You have an idea I guess. I have no clue if you understand it.
4. Yes. You are confused.
Im probably wrong in all my assumptions here. It really is confusing. Good luck with that other someone. I think the other reviewer pretty much summed it up
Rara Punk chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
Kindred souls, so close, so very close you conncet on a far deeper level than lovers but far closer than the deepest of friendships...