Reviews for Come Morning! Come Night!
lykemagic chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
wow. that was amazing. you really have a talent. i love your story, hope you update soon!
poohba chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
When I read your summary, my first thought was of "Green Darkness." Reading this chapter, and finding this girl's name was "Katrine" brings to mind my favorite book of all time, "Katherine."
I'm so glad there's another person out there who reads Anya Seton!
Anyway, this was a wonderful piece of fiction in her style of writing, but without copying from her too much. There are a lot of names tossed out, and I thought it was a little confusing to shift back and forth through time. (She's an adult and married, she's a child, she's back to being an adult.) But, on the whole, I enjoyed it, and I'm moving on to the next chapter with eager expectation.
Savv chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
I think that your story was abselutely beatiful, and deep. I grant you all the respect you deserve for your gorgeous way of writing, and much respect that is, for you sound identical to Shakesphere! I hope you keep up your wonderful writing. Please, if you would, rate my story (the beginning of it, which is all that is there, anyway!)
~Savv
Nadia20 chapter 2 . 12/30/2003
This was a very intriguing chapter, and I liked it! My suggestions would be that perhaps you should separate the dialogue so it's easier to read. Make sure you establish that the scene at the end with Michael is a few years later, because I had pictured this 10 year old out wenching and drinking..ah!:-O Lol. Very good start, and keep the chapters coming! :D
aqua-angel chapter 2 . 12/29/2003
Fantastic job! I really like it, you have excellent descriptions and introduce the story very well. My only problem is the format. The paragraphs are too long a, making it difficult to read XD I think you should break them down even more, dialogue should not be in the paragraph but start off a new sentence. That would be each time someone new spoke... um, am i making sense? Just change it so its more convenient to read and not get lost so much. Other than that, great job!
lux perpetua chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
this is looking like an excellent introduction. Are you planning to include the reincarnation thing in there? (Last i checked, the church wasn't big into that... might cause some problems.) ;)
looking forward to your first chapter.
~ Rose
aqua-angel chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
this sounds like its gonna be a really interesting story, can't wait to read all about it! Looking forward to reading the first chappie!
Nadia20 chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
Ah! You must update asap! I can't wait for the first chapter already! lol ;):)