Reviews for Emerge
Nick83 chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
wicked poem. very pretty (if that can be said of a poem).
Hercules chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
I am thinking of fairies.
do not resuscitate chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
beautiful. so short but mesmerizing.
Bobby chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
Ur poem is dumb u stuip retard. There's still one more spot in the mentel hopstil for u! u better call them soon. Here's the number 1-800-I-Cant-write-poems-and-im-retard
Lux's Confusion chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
hey violets,
i'm desperate to find a really long poem that shadows this one. a sense of fantisy and mythology and freedom. was wondering do you have a really long one of yours i could check out. i'm so addicted i love this, and i might give it a shot, but i'd rather it'd be by you.
Help?
Jasmine
Lina Inverse chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
I'm a little confused by the "of" and "stars" you put off to the side... It makes sense if you put the "of stars" at the end... It's really beautiful. Interesting how you said "let the skin fall from your shoulders" ...that normally sounds so morbid, but it sounds rejuvinating (sp?) here
Miz E. Mak chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Incredible. words cannot describe the beauty of this simple, yet awesome poem. You rock my face clean off.
write on!
Mime chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
This was very pretty. The way it was formatted was quite interesting too. .
teh tarik chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Thank YOU for mentioning me in your profile _ I'm flattered _
This piece, is completely original, unforced (no way!) and exquisite. It created a really gorgeous picture in my mind of 2 souls in the moonlight...beautiful.
AboveTheSalt chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
beautiful, in an odd way.
Eternity's Secret chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
That's really cool. I like this one!
frugale chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
I read it so many times. I'm glad I can finally grasp a solid meaning of my own. I'd rather say, evanescent, for that is the effect that poem had on me- purity of the soul in a somehow fantasy(no, spiritual- wait, magick?) setting. I'm startled at (appropriate word?) how you are able to fulfill requests with such high level of ... success!
Lidless Eye chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
I liked this... It has a calming essence to it. Great job!
Lidless Eye
Escapist chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
OOh...this is really unforced prettiness, as you said. It's beautiful. I love the format of it.
godawful teen-angst poetry chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
magpie: ahh! sorry, just had to say it-that scene in Dawn Treader was totally the inspiration for this! eep!
*has successfully conveyed a meaning...finally...yes!*
lyv