Reviews for Nobody
HannahMarieWillow chapter 11 . 6/17/2006
Its interesting how this is progressing. Are you going to update sometime, cos I'd like to read more.
Ame Kenshin chapter 11 . 6/6/2004
Sorry about taking so long to review this chapter. I just finished school which was a little crazy. I also had to finish up the last chapter of The Four Symbols: A Shared Destiny. It's the same one you've been following, just added more to the title. So things have been a bit crazy so please don't be mad at me for taking so long. Anyway this was a great chapter. I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter! Please update soon!
Signed,
Kitty McGonagall
Ps: The new chapter is up if you want to read it. Thanks for reading my stuff!
horseriding-muso chapter 11 . 5/16/2004
Wow. That was... ah bugger. Can't think of the word. I liked that poetic bit about the thinder and lighnting and indigo violet sky. That was cool. I'm so tired so I'm going to stop now and go. Please update soon and good luck with all the work stuff you have to do!
Infinity Plus One chapter 11 . 5/14/2004
Good chaputer, albeit not a lot happening. About the job, it takes quite a while to apply for a job. Perhaps she becomes a delivery girl? I don't know. I cannot wait to find out about what happens. I think that if they were spotted it would be an interesting twist to the story, and if Jessica's mental health problems worsened. Or maybe I'm just being sadistic.
Europa chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
Wow are people really that mean? How sad.
Ame Kenshin chapter 10 . 5/10/2004
It's going to be hard to stay out of the place they got out of because now they are looking for them. I'm sorry but I'm at a lose of what to say at the moment. Good chapter. Keep it up.
Kitty McGonagall
P.s: Thanks for reading my stories. I just updated Unhealed Wounds.
Infinity Plus One chapter 10 . 5/9/2004
O.o You never cease to amaze me with your style. Love the suspense, but holy fuck what are they going to do now? I hope that they aren't spotted by someone (the newspaper article). Damn.
horseriding-muso chapter 10 . 5/9/2004
Wow, this just gets better and better. Quite the opposite of my bloody assignment. Sorry. I love the way you put memories in related to the things Jessica sees. It's clever. Like the . Alist thing. Yeah, I got it. Eventually :D. Good job, update soon, I wanna know what happens!
Infinity Plus One chapter 9 . 5/8/2004
Holy shit that kept me on the edge of my seat. The suspense was amazing. Some of the italics did confuse me a bit, but that's probably because I have a headache. I am awaiting your next chapter as I cannot wait to see what happens.
"they headed, hand in hand, towards the oak doors signifying the exit of the stairwell."
Great cliffhanger for this chapter.
horseriding-muso chapter 9 . 5/7/2004
I louve yoou. You made me so happy, reviewing all of my stories like that. You rock my socks.
You story is very sick and twisted and rather disgusting. You have tremendous talent to be able to write like that and really affect the reader (well, you affected me..) That is really sick and twisted... where do you come up with this stuff?
I'll try to update Music for the Heart, btu at the moment I have heaps and heaps and heaps of homework (bloody teachers) so it might be a while :) But don't you stop updating!
Ame Kenshin chapter 9 . 5/3/2004
The weirdest thing happened, I got two alerts for this one chapter. Well at least I got twice the notice. I thought this was an interesting chapter. I'm glad you updated it again, please update it again soon.
Kitty McGonagall
P.s: Thanks for reading my newest story. Do you want me to just stop e-mailing you when I update because you have me on your watch list?
Time To Change chapter 9 . 5/3/2004
Sorry everyone. It should be nicola's head was in her hands. I wrote jenny by accident.
I.C.T
horseriding-muso chapter 8 . 5/2/2004
Wow. This story has gotten so much better. And nice and long too! This is cool, poor little Joshie, he shouldn't have had to suffer those things... but I think the saddest thing is that it actually happens in real life. I hate people. But I like you and your story :)
Dream and Write chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
Wow, very…. interesting to put it plainly. This is very well done. I’d like to invite you to a writing forum. I hope you enjoy the community and share some of your interesting works.
Ame Kenshin chapter 8 . 4/21/2004
That was a great chapter, though it was slightly intence. Keep up the excellent work! Please post more soon!
Signed,
Kitty McGonagall
P.s: Thanks for reading my stories and poems!
42 | Page 1 .. Last Next »