Reviews for Want it all back
Halfbloodlycan chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
He was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I think I'll look into this.
Gaya chapter 10 . 5/14/2006
I do so love your way of telling stories, and the characters in them. I don't remember to go check on them often enough, but, man. They're awesome. I do hope you'll update this story again, I want to know what happens next! I want to know what happened to Jane Doe, who killed John Doe, how Carol reacts to finding out about the other world living along them!

So, please. Don't let this be the end. Please continue. I beg of you!

Cheers, and good luck with your writing.
Neschume chapter 10 . 11/25/2005
END? o.o NO! NO, NO, NO! ;_; No!
Crazy Chick Mia chapter 10 . 11/2/2005
Are you MAD? THE END? No! That's not right...it's wrong...beyond wrong...why NOT more? -whines-
Josee Poesee chapter 10 . 2/17/2005
NOO NOT THE END! Bloody hell woman do you want to kill me? lol MOREE! *~* Dy *~*
lulujynxgemini chapter 10 . 2/5/2005
i don't think this should be the end... i enjoyed that, alot. i wanna know more! lol
Kaiuka chapter 10 . 2/1/2005
...I hope that wasn't the end! lol
Psycho Idiot chapter 10 . 1/31/2005

*sniffles*
Aemilia chapter 10 . 1/30/2005
Man, some girls have all the luck. I'm so glad you up-dated this story- it's one of my (many) personal favorites of yours and we all know how I feel about Seth. XD So anyway, I guess I'll stem the tide of babbling praise for now. But consider this chapter gushed all over.
Aemilia chapter 9 . 8/30/2004
Finish this or I will send my hired goons to break your knee caps. No really, I will.
Oh, there was one thing that kind of bothered me...Seeing David all roughed up broke my heart, but made me wonder why he didn't heal faster. Seth got his throat ripped out and a few minutes later is feeling fine if a bit miffed, but David was still all battered hours later. Did I miss something? And why did he care so much about them taking his DNA?
Now, be good and go finish the story.
-Aemilia
Psycho Idiot chapter 9 . 8/2/2004
keep going!
AlleyNitter122183 chapter 9 . 7/1/2004
lol plweeze write more on this story! lol I love these dang char.s!
Josee Poesee chapter 9 . 2/20/2004
O.. Elwyns got PMS! ;) great chapter and poor woman hasnt got a clue whats up lol
*~* Dy *~*
Peachez 24 chapter 9 . 2/19/2004
Yeah that would be a bit of a turn away statement to a police officer. They always believe that they need to know the background information and technically they're right... this is just a special case. And of course Seth would like her... sardonic, independant... female... *chuckles* Though he's a great friend and companion. Keep writing and update soon!
Peachez _~
Vampyresse chapter 9 . 2/19/2004
Poor Carol, to be stuck in the middle of something she doesn't understand... but, it makes for a good story :D
I was reading a bunch of your other stuff, and I have to say you have great character development. Anyways I'll stop rambling... for now...
41 | Page 1 .. Last Next »