Reviews for Want it all back
Enoch chapter 4 . 1/3/2004
Everyone bow to the scaryness of Elwyn! *cackles evilly* I was starting to miss him when reading The Last Harvest...Um great chappie, write more, or I'll do evil nasty things!
Peachez 24 chapter 4 . 1/2/2004
*chuckles* Elwyn does have his uses. I suspected that everyone knew, I just didn't think that they'd know what Carol looked like or anything or say anything to her. Then again, it is their alpha that's been suspected it's their duty to know. Poor Carol though, confused as hell and all. Anyway, keep writing and update soon!
Josee Poesee chapter 4 . 1/2/2004
O.. Seth and Elwyn! YAY! me missed Elwyn lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and... well I think you get the point lol
*~* Dy *~*
XtrM chapter 2 . 1/2/2004
More... something, can't think of the word at the moment... than the last chapter.
"Visibly" was used twice, too close to each other.
Who's Carol? Did I miss her coming into the story?
XtrM chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Good start. The dialogue at the beginning drags on a bit too long, but seems realistic enough.
Josee Poesee chapter 3 . 1/1/2004
This is awesome! and Drake.. thats Donovan right?
*~* Dy *~*
Enoch chapter 3 . 12/30/2003
Good couple of chapters. This seems to be a very neat story . Write more!
Peachez 24 chapter 3 . 12/30/2003
I have a feeling that Cara's a wereleopard. That would explain a lot. But this is gonna be one hell of a court session if it even comes to that. Cara and maybe a few others might be able to track down the real rapist... or is it that they set it up so a differnt lab does the testing - one that knows shapeshifters are involved... Hm... there's a random though if I ever had one. Anyway keep writing and update soon!
Peachez 24 chapter 2 . 12/29/2003
Aw, even in these circumstances David can find his way into your heart. And it's really easy to forget about him being a wererat. Giving DNA would be the end of him, and possibly even some of his people. Yep bet the police will get a kick when they find out who his lawyer is... Anyway, keep writing and update soon!
Peachez 24 chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Aw! Poor David. Ok, he might not be the best guy in the world, but rape... hell no! That's gonna be a rile to get out of. Well, then again, doesn't he get a phone call? He might be able to get a hold of Donovan right? Ok, well I hope he can. Keep writing and update soon!
Enoch chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Hiya! Happy (late) Xmas and Merry new year! Great story so far, but then again, all your stuffs great. Um...Write more, and add more to the Room Raiders thingy to-its neat.
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3