Reviews for Summer
iwishillwilluponyou chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
omg _ that's so cute!
K. T. Wood chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Aw. That was sweet. Short, but good. I liked it. Hmm I have nothing constructive to say. so BYE
Starlite Nightfall chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
OMG! HOW CUTE! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT! I dun know why I haven't read it sooner or WHY I haven't finished reading unxpected song(like the best story EVER) yey! I'm gonna read all your othr depressin stories tomorrow..3# bye!
Cobweb Grey chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Aww, this is sweet, and not as sappy as you made out, missy!
I like the innocence in the first half of it, and the descriptive way in which you write. I love the way you describe things. You're very good at it, much better than me.
The twist at the end with the house being knocked down made me think that they'd have never seen each other again, which was why I smiled at the last line.
Great story :)
Cheyenne chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
AW. Nice ending.
Purged Account chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
That was such a cute story. I think its fantastic that you make your characters so human. They aren't like mine, where Ryan is shy and bumbling, Danny so strong and confident. Yours are like real people, and they don't fall under those horrible gay cliches. The description is great, and the mood of the story in general came over clearly to me. It was just a short piece, but so very very good. You seem to write naturally, and you're definitely one of my favorite authors. _
ola chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
weehee! so they ended up together! nice! yeah, nice little piece! )