Reviews for The Meaning of Christmas
the twinkling of an eye chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
I love this. Too many people forget the true meaning of Christmas nowadays. Thank you for writing this!
fragmented blue chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
I really like this poem, you have a knack for it, I think. I like the whole concept of C for conversion, H for happiness, and so forth. Each verse is very well written, and moved me very much.
HideAwayFairy chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
This also reminds me of one of my poems called "Christmas" Only I think yours is a lot better. It sounds like you put so much effort into it. Really good.
mermaid11 chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
was long. but it's good.i just want to ask,are you born again?catholic?
p. you for revewing my poems
Shadafakup chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
I wouldnt exactly consider that a 'poem' technically, it seems to have sentence like structure..
Anyway, as for the poem's theme, oh I do get the feeling.. That is what Christmas really is SUPPOSED to be about but nowadys it has really been so largely commercialised I think many of us have forgotten..
Lovely little piece, I think it will act as a reminder to many Christians as well as non-Christians out there..
Great job on it..
It was a pleasure to read..

Shadafakup
cosmo-queen chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
A beautiful piece. Well-written, and I liked the format. Christmas seems to be so much about commercialism now, so it was really refreshing to read about the true meaning of Christmas and why we celebrate it in the first place. Even if Christmas is now over ;) Keep writing :)
*cosmo-queen*
Medron Pryde chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
very very nice. That does pretty much nail down the Christ Mass.
QueenRemge13 chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
You go girl! I would love if we could chat but my mom still hasn't got up my screen name. I really want to tell you about some of the reviews I've been getting. *hint hint*. You've been on a roll! Keep up the terific work!
QR
Dahlia Wolffe chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT! lol. im a Christian too and it is very nice to hear someone finally come out with the true meaning of Christmas. well, i say im christian, but i know im a bit on the backslidden tip. please review me if and when you can. i like the poem!
_angel
Alyx Bradford chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
As nice as it would be if those who accepted Christ weren't hypocrites, all you've really proved with this poem is that C is for Condescending. That said, the format is interesting, and the poem isn't terrible. Certainly a cut above much of what's posted here.
kalariah chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
One of the best Christmas poems I've read! I'd put this on my favorites list but I've reached my quota of 30.. Maybe when I rearrange things again. Keep up the excellent writing, I really like it!