Reviews for My Favourite Mistake
Lol cute.
x3life chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
aw
Katie Valentine chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
ah i want that to happen to me! a favourite mistake. sweet, damn. lol. great one-shot! well-written yo! :]
Darkrose chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
The most enduring story I ever read. It is sweet and fluffy. Its structure is steady and not rushed with a lot of humor in it. Keep on with the good stuff
sweetone0018 chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
so cute I absolutly loved it.
Genato chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
what is this.. my 4th or 5th review? as always.. you rocked.
xPink Blossomsx chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Aww..that was totally cute!
MKREE chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
beautifully sweet and enjoyable!
flojo22811 chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
aw, i just reread this!
LilLaTLuv chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Hey!

LOL. This was adorable! I love how mature she is, even if she acts silly sometimes. That's exactly the way I want to be, mature, and yet not afraid to be a little silly sometimes. KEEP WRITING!

Luv ya,Tashi :)
akaCHEEKS chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
cute! haha i want a guy like that!
raelia chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
this was a nice, sweet story. there's just one thing: sometimes you switch from first person to third. just try to keep it consistent. everything else is great!
KatLilly86 chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
"So taking my cue from Hollywood, I got out of the car as fast as I could. However, much to my relief and acute disappointment, my piece of junk that I passed off as a car did not explode."

"but I had watched too many segments of America’s Most Wanted and remained wary."

LOL... TV does seem to give us expectations on life. I swear I do the same things. Also, I really loved these lines. They were really descriptive.

But whether you were a good girl or a bad one, you wanted Cameron Maitland

He was a horribly, rotten, charming, sweet, thoughtful liar

“You definitely cannot say that to a four year old.”

Short and sweet! I loved this story.
Dead Red chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
aww! so cute! i think further development of the characters may have helped, but very cute nonetheless! xx
fuckoff fictionpress wish to d chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
very cute! Be careful, you were switching between first and third person at times and your choice of the word 'vitally' at one time was , a wonderful story and I loved it as usual!
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »