Reviews for My Favourite Mistake
Sylvia Marri chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
That has got to be one of the more wonderful short stories I've ever read in FP. It was very sweet. Short but you still managed to give your characters depth. It was done very nicely. :) Gonna read your other stuff.

Btw, I can't believe this only has 31 reviewers! I'm gonna plug this, im tellin you :)
heavenleigh5 chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
aw cute..bit cliched, but heartwarming
Hell's first Icicle chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
m... ur a proffessional at these adorably cute, sappy stoies rnt u? i luv them. one problem, tho, with this one is the occasional confusion between first person and third person POVs, where u say "she" instead of "I"

Cameron returned in a few minutes and was covered in snow. He settled back into the car and informed her that there was no gas attendant. He looked at her face and asked, “What’s wrong?”

and then there were other times when you stared at me kind of like you are staring at me now,” she finished off, awkwardly.

He had that enigmatic look in his eyes and she had absolutely no hint to as what he was thinking. “How am I staring at you now?” he queried softly.
Maroon chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Again Loved this short-story. These stories wouldnt be by any chance small fantasys that you have had and written as stories?

I love the way you write and I like the way its the bad boy seducing the good girl! I'm working my way through your fictions so expect a few more reviews from me! Love Maroon
Islandbreeze chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Cute, endearing-lol, well it was cute and again well written, similar to your other story but less intense. Maitland again-he and Kiernan could be brothers! Well, anway, I liked the title on this, and the ending didn't sound that rushed. Keep writing!
Gonzogrig chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
i like it. definitly not as heated as the other stuff but that almost makes it a bit better. it's very sweet and rather funny. keep it up
jammi chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
hahaha, I really liked that story, sweet.
Working hard hardly working chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Well, having read several of your short stories, I've decided to put you on my favorite authors list. Congratulations P.
steph chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Another one of your wonderful short stories! haha. Your e-mail inbox must be full of my amusing reviews around now p I'd have to agree with you.. the ending is rushed. Especially considering that the pace was quite slow and then everything just ended. Maybe you could rewrite the last two paragraphs sometime? Into something longer )
Kjersti aurora borealis chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Great story. Very cute. How is it that almost all your guys end up being tall, dark and with grey eyes? Not that I'm *complaining*, but... :D
I loved it. (And please try to avoid writing "she" instead of "I". It's so annoying to automatically correct an otherwise beautifully written story.)
LaFleurRouge chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
Yummy! I love stort stories. They are always nice short and sweet and tend to have happy endings, very happy endings!
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
aw that was sweet! i loved it and i'm glad that it wasn't quite so "heated," a lot of stories are like that. yeah rushed at the end, but it was still great
pen fifteen chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
LOL That was perfect. I am certain Isabel was quite happy it turned out to be Cameron and not Ted Bundy (that guy was a sick bastard), I know I was. Well, keep it up. (I can't believe you only plan on writing as a hobby LOL)
~Jyna
princess17 chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
hi
nice job. u r one of the the few authors who do justice to the rating.
nice,short n sweet
Faded Soulfire chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
This is so adorable. I don't know what to say. I'm at a loss for words. Basically, I thought this was sweet and damn, if this was a whole story... I would be excited to see it turn into a movie.. cuz I just like movies to stories that I love. Anyway.. very awesome job here! So sorry this is short.. I just wanted to say how truly awesome this was..
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »