Reviews for The Crawford Series
Melanie H chapter 3 . 8/25/2006
This series is great! I can't wait to read more. I love how you describe everything in alot of detail but don't use a lot of words.
lola chapter 3 . 8/16/2006
AWW your story is very cute and you're a very good writer. Please continue!
writergurlLW chapter 3 . 6/10/2006
you must continue this story. thsi is the first kid story i've ever read and i already like it! I also liek that name Xaria.
glehnmarc chapter 2 . 9/30/2005
That's very cool. It is simple and lovely.
TwystedFate chapter 3 . 5/9/2005
Update. *glee*
TwystedFate chapter 2 . 5/9/2005
Aw. I love this. *moves on to the next chapter excitedly*
Chibi KnuckleHead chapter 3 . 4/7/2005
This is definately a beautiful story, I'll have to keep my eye on it.I love how you prtray each child's personality with evidence, and how you even put some of their thoughts and feelings in there, so you can be in each child's shoes.I especially love Xaria and Daisy, they're my favourites, and the teachers are all very nice from what I can work!
Noir Fleurir chapter 3 . 1/24/2005
i really like that name Xaria. Where'd you get it? If you dont mind can you email me and let me know. I need some new names for all my novels. You can read mine if you want too.
Noir Fleurir chapter 2 . 1/24/2005
i think it's really interesting. I liked it anyway. Good luck with the rest of 'emGeena
matrixelf chapter 2 . 12/7/2004
((matrixelf is my name on , which I belong to))I really liked this story, and it was very well written.
chicanerysmile chapter 2 . 8/23/2004
Sorry, just wanted to add this to my favourites. I've already reviewed this I think. B.
chicanerysmile chapter 3 . 8/23/2004
Yay, new chapter. This is looking to be a very interesting series. Hmm... about this chapter... very well written, as always, and seeing Xaria introduced was sweet. You describe the little kids really sweetly, and it all seems so realistic. Can't wait for more, B.
David Stephen chapter 3 . 7/26/2004
This was another great installment. The only thing though, is that, I get the feeling that the children, at some parts, act to old. For example, my little sister, is seven years, and at some parts, I felt that even she didn't act like some of the children did.
Anyway - it was fab!
Keep up this great work! David
Celeste Se'oir chapter 3 . 7/26/2004
That was cute, poor Xaria, though its great that she got into such a small class and has such a nice teacher.
Later,
~Ffuffy~
Celeste Se'oir chapter 2 . 7/26/2004
Did you repost this, cause I know I already reviewed to it. Oh well, I guess I just get to do it again! Its so cute, I love little kids!
later,