Reviews for The Black Rose
SuburbRocker chapter 4 . 5/26/2004
hi!... you never finished it... FINISH IT NOW! *points* :P... hi! I KNOW YOU AND YOU KNOW ME! But anyways, goodjob and you really need to finish it... or i will stalk you like this *stalk* *stalk* *stalk*
Cariah Delonne chapter 4 . 4/13/2004
Getting interesting!
Airith chapter 4 . 3/5/2004
ooh, i like it. it's getting pretty good, i'm interested in seeing where it's headed. please, update soon. _
JessCah chapter 4 . 3/3/2004
Yay! I'm so glad you updated! It was a really good chapter. Great Job! Can't wait to see what happens next! Update really soon! Please!
Diectism chapter 3 . 1/19/2004
YAY! Update! Good story; keep writing! D
JessCah chapter 3 . 1/19/2004
This is good. I liked it a lot. But one thing I noticed was that the castle needs to be described more. Like was it in the center of the market chaos, or something like that? And what does it look like? There was a short description, but not enough for me to actually see it. But other than that, it was really good. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Cariah Delonne chapter 3 . 1/19/2004
HI! Well, this is an interesting little piece, although it's a bit choppy in places - it jumps a little. Especially where there's a lot of detail but not much happening, or of not-so-much importance. But that could just be me, and if that's your style, I don't have a problem with it ;-)
Im interested to see how this turns out... more please?
Tata,
- Cariah.
Airith chapter 2 . 1/11/2004
ARG! WHY does she wish she hadn't? You and your cliffhangers! *is hypocrite* anyway, i like tato a lot. please update? please?
JessCah chapter 2 . 1/6/2004
You are an excellent writer. This is a great story and the descriptions are good. Your language and vocabulary is awesome and I love the story. Update soon!
JC Peters chapter 2 . 1/4/2004
Arg! It held my attention and then you LEFT it! :-) ok im better, its really good! I cant wait to see why she wished she hadn't turned! :-) Write more soon!
Diectism chapter 2 . 1/4/2004
Yay! New update! Good chapter~ love this story so far.
JC Peters chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Good intro... Can't wait to see where this goes.
Diectism chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
Umm . . . what can I say? Nice introduction. Continue, please - I really haven't read enough yet . . . it sounds like a nice beginning.
Yin Yang demon chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
This has some potential, I think. The prologue is interesting and hooks the reader up. Keep writing. One thing, I hope the other chapters won't be this short.
Becca30 chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
Very good story. Please update soon!