Reviews for Hearts in Ice
LittleWolfPup chapter 6 . 5/21/2010
I love these series, the last one made me sad. But anyway please update soon, I want to see what happens!
Nico-artjunkie chapter 6 . 6/3/2004
i guessi finaly found one of ur unfinished stories i was doubting if u had any i realy like this story one of ur best so far well keep writing it and i'll keep reading it
*drummerchick*
Irish Rhapsody chapter 6 . 2/21/2004
"Kudos" to another great chapter. _ Can't wait to see this story unfold.
Irish Rhapsody chapter 5 . 2/21/2004
Your description was great! So much detail. You turn a daily routine into like a whole paragraph, while I'm just like, "She took a shower." Lol how pitiful of me.
Irish Rhapsody chapter 4 . 1/25/2004
*Blushes talks incoherently, giggling a bit* _ I feel so special!
Thanks for helping me with EA! I'll get that posted... sometime... ; *Nick lets out an exasperated sigh* _
Irish Rhapsody chapter 3 . 1/22/2004
Aww! Thank you so much for the acknowledgement, though you know you didn't have to. I love this story. That's so awesome! Gosh, it makes me want to write...
Irish Rhapsody chapter 2 . 1/10/2004
You evil, evil woman!
EmeraldEyes89 chapter 2 . 1/10/2004
*_* LOVIES! EVIL CLIFFY! hehe.
Lovies te story though
LyLAS
Amanda
EmeraldEyes89 chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
ok...how did I miss that you posted this? LOVIES IT!
Amanda
Irish Rhapsody chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
I like the title, though it sounds like something served at a restaurant. O_o;
Aw-w-w-w. They're dead? No-o-o-o-o-o-o! ;_; How did they die? Drowning?
Reminds me of Eight Crazy Nights.
That wreath in the lake thing was MY idea! I mean, I know you didn't know, but I was thinking of doing the same thing in one of my stories. Damn, girl. GET OUT OF MY HEAD! _
GoldenTears chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Aww! What a sad way to begin what I know will be a wonderful story! You did a great job for the first chapter. It was mad cool! (and this is saying something, because I normally don't read stories with F/F) But yours is totally different then what I've seen, so You can only keep going! You have to!
Awesome job!