Reviews for Bend
galene chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
wow, loved this _
SweetSun chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Aww, that was so *sweet*! :D Andy is so adorable and he and Jamie fit well together! I'm glad that you decided to write something other than pure angst like you usually do (although that's pretty nice too ;)). :)
Tin Whistle chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
I like this. It's really well written, and I like how you make it seem so real. Well done.
meijing chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
This was a truly great story! It approached an issue that I've never really read before; it's always a joy for me to read something new and interesting. Great job! _
DiamondFlame chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Your story was new, fresh, interesting, and different. I really like the idea of a person like Andy and I almost had a heart attack when I read "-End" please say you're going to continue?
Narcissistic Tombstone chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Jesus Christ, I think that was the best fic I've ever read.
Thank you.
Lost Without Wings chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
wow...this was brilliant. the characters are great, the story was so beautifully written, i felt as if i was feeling everything the characters were. i almost cried when Jamie "reintroduced" Andy...it was so sweet...anyways...wonderful job _ later days
Hesheorit chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
This was perhaps the most moving story I've ever read. Expand, please? It's unique, fresh, an old theme made new and somehow...god, it's wonderful. Keep up the marvellous work!
23 | « Prev Page 1 2