Reviews for Butterfly
Devidedistand chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Wow, this is like something I'd write. And therefore, it is amazing. Lol, jk I'm not that good. But I really like this. Takes irony to the next level.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
wow... nice imagery... evil ending though lol.. I jsut read your profile and i feel loved to know you read my reviews.. lol
Midnight Proc chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Loved the imagery in this poem... And the line at the end cracked me up! The way you lovingly speak of the butterfly then turn the tables was awesome - you certainly have a flair for humor!
philoslove chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Lovely descriptions but you are so brutal at the end! Shocking and a heinous crime! Okay, but you already said no butterflies were harmed, but it was in your mind! Heinous! What a shocking twist! Beauty's such a curse. (for the butterfly at least)
Ryth chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Lol! Hilarious! I loved it!
ladymaverick chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
All I can say, is u r one SICK, SAD woman!
You bring cruel to a new level. I love it. Lol!
Cheers P
Megan chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Mwahahaha! I'm good. lol.
BlackLilyArcher chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
LOL! TAT IS SO FUNNY! l luv da last line even tho i luv butterflies. KEEP WRITING!_
Lan Jian chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
LOL! it's nicely written, even if it meant killing butterflies...
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
very nice, the imagery really amde it come alive and really gave it climax...the sly swat bit was a bit of a shock *lol* talk about crash ending.
anyway, good work, i liked. kudos!
P:S - thanks for the review :)
zenmeow chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
LOL! That was absolutely hilarious! Holds the image of "beauty meets violent humorous end" very well! **Quick question: "Have you ever seen the cartoon "Bambi Meets Godzilla"?"... .** Great visuals... kep writing! ;-)
Seraphim of the Dark Moon chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
I LOVE IT! WAHAHA! I'm emailing this to all of my friends to review. PERFECT! Blessings to you. Delicate flitty SPLAT!
MeiDarkreign chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
Great (and funny) poem! I can't update any of my poems or stories because the site won't let me log in. Thank you for reviewing my story and my poems, and if you want more of the story and other poems, please email me and I can send them to you. Again, thank you, and keep up your poems and stories. P.S. Please send me any new stuff if you want me to review it. So see ya, for now.
Cuba chapter 1 . 1/2/2004