Reviews for Lilith
Nickolaus Pacione chapter 2 . 4/10/2004
This one is good but goes by way too fast. I like the pacing of the story, goes faster than a heart attack. I have been reading your work for a while now and you proved yourself on a different occasion or another why you are so damn good. I read your fanfiction as well, stick with writing original horror because you are so much better at it. Keep pummeling out the stories because you are getting stronger with each effort.
Mandrake chapter 2 . 4/10/2004
Your writing,is do an
awesome job,describing the deaths,
really little girl,
Lilith favorite part,was when
the Mother's stomach exploded,and
in the second chapter,the car accident.
cackled chapter 2 . 4/3/2004
(er..I spelt 'venison' wrong in my last review..sorry about that ;;)
woah...like the whole eyeball thing..and I just ate some grapes too ._.
this reminds me alot of the Silent Hill series (not the storyline necessarily, but the picture it paints and the gore...do you like that series?)
can't wait to read more super weird/scary gory death-y-ness
Fukai-Ao chapter 2 . 3/29/2004
This just gets better and better! I love how you describe the death scenes...so graphic...I like the teddy bear already! I can't wait until you update again,
~Fukai-Ao
soulwings chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
ew...
but a good eww...
MorbidMan chapter 2 . 3/25/2004
Damn this is a great story! Love your writing man. Evil child that girl is.
DeathsDragon chapter 2 . 3/24/2004
cool! I wanna see how this turns out, it's great so far. _
Please hurry up with the updates though!
Lilith B
Endless Nightmares chapter 2 . 3/23/2004
Hello WIllum-
I see you have more time of your hands to write. Excellent chapter. Very dark chapter if I might add.
It was disturbing, and quite frightening too. Stuff animals giving me the evil eye, not that will be disturbing.
Mello chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
PLEASE WRITE MORE! This story is awesome!
DeathsDragon chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
*evil smirk* I like it! It's a new way of bringing a Lilith in to the world. I wanna see this girls story, with an entrance like that, her life should be great!
Lilith Black X
MorbidMan chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
DAMN! ...DAMN! ...I can't think of anything else to say. This story was awesome!
No longer using this account chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
Lilith, that name was enough to draw me to this story of yours.
What can I say about this which all the other reviewers before me haven't said already. Well for starters I am reminded of a sci-fi horror series with the birth of the girl and oh course there is the question of why the birth and its gory nature.
Got me asking the question of what is this the beginning of, what dark deeds are there to come.
Well keep on writing
Connor Triannes chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
So very cool. I think it's neat how her stomach imploded.
Fukai-Ao chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
I like this! It's so interesting. I want to know what happened, why Lilith was born like that! Please, please, please, please update! I will be waiting anxiously for an update, and reading your other stories in the meantime!
~Fukai-Ao
Bleeding-Gemstone chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
This is truly a piece of art. Keep writing.
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »