Reviews for My True Identity
brinalovesyouxx chapter 42 . 10/25/2012
Truly a touching story. It brought me weird emotions and thrill and i am so happy that i got to read this story. I love the characters, all of them, and like ive heard many people say, a good hero isnt good with a a good villain and that's what you've done. Keep up the the awesome work and i look forward to reading more of your stories :D xx
AnonymousReads chapter 42 . 8/14/2012
Oh i did not see that one coming i dont like andrea how could she walk out on him i think you should write a sequel about allison maybe include ariel in some way i would love to read it. Good story. :)
Sky chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I havent even read the story yet but i just love your prologue so i cant wait to read the rest of the story. which im gonna do right now
daniba chapter 42 . 11/29/2010
Wow. This story was amazing. Just amazing. Andrea and Josh had me captivated. I cried when they were separated and smiled when they reunited. And Wade, so sad. The ending, when Andrea revealed she was in the FBI, had me nearly to tears. I couldn't believe that she would leave Josh with their child.

This has to be my absolute favorite story on fictionpress. I hope that you continued with your writing.
junebird28 chapter 42 . 8/1/2009
Hey! I just have to say that this story was amazing. At first, when my friend told me to read it, I was skeptical because I've never read a story on fictionpress written by a guy and from a guys point of view, but I'm glad I read it. It was so worth reading the entire thing whenever I had any free time. Honestly, it was awesome! I really enjoyed andreas character and I was so sad when wade died, but aside from that, it was amazing!
Imagination's Dust chapter 11 . 1/13/2009
Andrea had blond hair and blue eyes for a good part of the beginning of the story. Now its chestnut hair and hazel eyes? o_O

- HT
Imagination's Dust chapter 12 . 1/13/2009
Stopping my reading to review for a bit. Several pointers of advice.

While I do enjoy this story so far, there are things that almost made me quit reading.

- The use of names like Giovanni, Diaz, Mario, Enrico, are somewhat cliche in gang plots. It all sounds too overdone when you use names like that.

- The stuff about only one room left...come on, that's a bit too much. If you want to create a "deep" moment for your characters, you could have had them talk while driving, particularly in chapter 11. It ticked off my logic radar. You can't pull that twice in one story.

- Bank heists. They are never that simple, even in Miami. There's usually a backup plan for "big banks with big money".

- I find it odd that while Mario had a backup plan - to catch a plane to NY - Josh didn't have a clue about what to do. I thought he'd have some fallback plan.

- The busting-Enrico-from-jail bit...the police finally catches a big-shot mob member, and the so-called-intuitive detective hands over the card key to some random guys in police suits without asking for their IDs? Not so real. o_o

These are the biggies that I had issues with. So far, the story is entertaining if somewhat predictable. I like your easy wording and it flows well too, so there's a plus.

Not meaning to offend with this critique. :D

Regards,

- HT
drea chapter 42 . 7/1/2008
i didn't think i would like it but the story was so goo
youpin chapter 42 . 2/20/2007
AMAZING
dawn's unforgiving darkness chapter 5 . 11/29/2006
i love the story

but ur writing style is confusing
anon chapter 42 . 1/15/2006
Aww.. how sweet. See this is something that can be called a good story. It was reasonably well thought out, with a couple interesting characters. Mostly, it delivered what it promised, an interesting story, with an ending that fit the overall mood of the story. A happy ending. :D
Iekinya chapter 6 . 8/25/2005
Excellent story.
Slugabed chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Sounds like it's from a girl's point of view. Either that, or he's metrosexual.
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Hey, your story wasn't bad. I haven't written on for quite a while, but I still like to read some of the newest stories occasionally. I you have a lot of talent for writing that much. You have a lot of patience, and that's important, and I liked the intro, but I stopped at the third chapter. You should slow the story down a bit. And maybe I could help editing it. But you already have the makings of a good writer because you are persistant. I know myself that it takes a lot of time and patience to write a story and then post it chapter by chapter onto the internet. Mail me back if you get this! Maybe you can read something of mine sometime!

K ren
R.Valaina chapter 42 . 5/4/2005
Holy crap, this is such a good story! I loved it, I read the whole thing in two days! I can't believe it's over...I love Josh and I'm relieved and happy that this story has a happy ending.

The way the characaters grew up in this story, learned from their mistakes, friendship, romance, action..sigh this story has it all.

You're a very talented writer!I love the way you write and I hope that this story will get published because it will be in my bookcase! haah, well long review. Keep up the great, amazing work.

This story was beautiful, well done!

Bye