Reviews for Through Engravements of Truth
annchick1273 chapter 22 . 6/6/2004
heh yay. Writing-wise, great chapter. I could feel all the crazy emotions floating in the air & esp. from our "favorite" *wink wink* character, Sarah. I still hate sltuty roommate. What a slutty bitch. :) Update soon and I want Chad action!
dana chapter 21 . 6/3/2004
wow! i felt so so so bad for sarah! honestly was sick reading it! i cant handle betrayel like that! i dunno, i liked chad, and i was hoping him and sarah would get together, but thats so wrong of him to go fuck natalie! and natalie is a bitch! get rid of her! please do not have her and sarh remain friends! i beg you! natalie is such a loser! man, i know its fiction, but i feel so bad for sarah! why? ugh, people suck! i hate natalie so much! how do you go after the guy your 'best friend' has history with, and is still in love with? she knowingly went after chad, and cared nothing about sarah! what a fuckin bitch! and chad! how the hell is he gonna kiss sarah, admit his fault, and beg for forgiveness, mintues after fucking the girl's supossed best friend? i am so sad and feeling disgusted by the last chapter's events! ugh! i want sarah to be happy, and i was hopig she could be with chad, but who knows now. gross. thats what about think about natalie and chad. enough! i cant vent anymore! update soon please! i have to know what happens.
DancingButterfly chapter 21 . 6/3/2004
omg i wanna cry cuz im pissed off at both chad and natalie, and cuz i feel really bad for her, and cuz im really confused. is he gonna go with natalie or is he gonna go with her? and why would be kiss her after she found him fucking her best friend? and whats gonna happen to natalies other guy? and wouldnt he think that if natalie was playin her guy then she can also play him if she found a new guy? and why couldnt he just fucking TELL HER DAMNIT FUCK SHIT BALLS! and why didnt natalie ever tell her that chad called but instead just talked to him herself? IF I WERE HER I'D FUCKING KICK BOTH THEY'RE ASSES THEN LEAVE 'EM SO THEY COULD KEEP FUCKING EACH OTHER UNTIL THEY DIE THEN LEAVE TOWN AND GET MARRIED TO PIERRE OF SIMPLE PLAN AND SEND THEM THE PICTURE AND WEDDING PICTURES AND OF HER AND PIERRE'S GIANT HOUSE WITH ALL THE DAMN SEXY CARS THEY WANT AND IMAGINE THEM SITTING IN THEIR TINY TRAILOR CHAD WITH A BEER BELLY AND NATALIE LOOKING 30 YEARS OLDER THAN HER AGE AND ALL SAGGY FROM HAVING 8 BABIES! GOD DAMN SHIT BALLS FUCKER
Baby Milo chapter 21 . 6/3/2004
Okay I officially HATE Natalie! GR! STUPID! Sarah better hate Natalie forever and kick Chad and get with Scott! Chad says he loves Sarah, but Natalie's acting like she's in love with Chad... Uh-o! I hope Natalie gets evilly rejected, she's annoying and I dislike her very much now! How could she do that! STUPID! GR! Great chapter, update soon!
Coral Chimera chapter 21 . 6/3/2004
Man. Gosh. Wow.
~
I can't believe that chapter.
~
Magnificent work, dude. I loved this so..it's like the BEST piece I've ever sead from you thus far. The way you described the emotion, boy, was it so real. I could feel the pain, the betrayal, the shock- it was as if I watched the whole seen. I managed to picture the great detail.
~
Better end it here, or else you'll probably swell and burst or something- come online so we can talk more!
eggsbenni221 chapter 21 . 6/2/2004
Great chapter. Only an hour? wow, sometimes my chapters take longer than that...days sometimes when the writer's block is really bad. anyway keep up the good work.
annchick1273 chapter 21 . 6/2/2004
I'm so confused... btw, YOU SUCK haha :)
Coral Chimera chapter 20 . 5/31/2004
hey! hollywood n this- both updates are food. lurkers are seriously lurking outta my mind..my brain can't accept it..what happened to your deceptive writer account? L:SoD etc? back to this, i'd like to see what happends with sarah..so u better update or i'll snatch ur cookie dough! later..Sher Reen
Baby Milo chapter 20 . 5/31/2004
Is she starting to like this old chap? He seems nice, but she already has a bunch of guys she likes. I like Adam, whatever happened to him? Maybe they should hang out. Or she could date Scott... hint hint hint! I like him a lot! Chad is always good though. Great chapter! Update again soon! Don't forget to give me my cookie for reviewing!
dana chapter 20 . 5/31/2004
hi! just picked up this story and its prequel. i like it. sarah seems to be all over the place, and i hope she end s up with chad in a slightly normal relationship! i think they compliment each other in a way. anyways, update soon!
annchick1273 chapter 20 . 5/30/2004
no. action. again... I'm about to give up. haha, update soon.
kgcyglu chapter 19 . 5/26/2004
I loved the chapter. I hope Scott will still be in the story later on. I like his character. Update as soon as you can, please. Thank You.
~ck
Glacial Rose chapter 19 . 5/26/2004
Aw... I love your updates though... Please continue... *gives puppy dog eyes*
Jenners
Baby Milo chapter 19 . 5/25/2004
I'm still reading the story! Don't worry! I love it! Great chapter! I liked Scott, is he coming back in the story somehow? Please! Update soon, if you can!
kat6528 chapter 19 . 5/24/2004
A bad hair cut, i know how that feels. Finally something really happens between them! I had a skool carnival this weekend. There was only like one good ride. ttul
243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »