Reviews for Through Engravements of Truth
eggsbenni221 chapter 19 . 5/24/2004
Aww, don't feel bad. Your stories are much more popular than mine. Nobody seems to read my fic either:sniff: Anyway I'm really enjoying this. It's quite excellent, and your humor is rather original. It's nice to see some humans of the male variety on this page.
Coral Chimera chapter 19 . 5/23/2004
hey 't heard from you in centuries.i liked this update tho', it was pretty sarah n chad rekindle the old flames?you really hv a good grasp of every character's emotions-salutations for that!
shams chapter 19 . 5/23/2004
dont worry, im still reading! i may not be reviewing, but thats because im supre lazy. i love this story still!
Nitalovesu chapter 19 . 5/23/2004
Don't worry, I still read your work. I usually don't review because everything seems fine with me in your work, so no need to say anything. Don't be discouraged!Keep writing, and I'm sorry that I haven't reviewed, I should start doing that. Cheers mate!
annchick1273 chapter 19 . 5/23/2004
I'll make this review short (since i'm supposed to be studying for finals and such) and say: Loved it.
kgcyglu chapter 18 . 5/18/2004
I liked the chapter. I didn't think the guy was going to ask her on a date. That was suprising to me. Update as soon as you can, please. Thank You.
~Ck
TheOneAndOnly chapter 18 . 5/17/2004
I could never figure out why I liked your writings so much. And then, while reading this chapter, I finally figured it out...
You have an INCREDIBLY mature mind, and shows through your pieces.
Good chapter. Update soon. I know life can be hectic.
Stephanie
What happened to talking to me online? Have you completely given up on me? Haha
Haute Couture chapter 18 . 5/5/2004
we can hang out at third street.
Baby Milo chapter 18 . 5/1/2004
O! I like Scott! He's really cool! Sorry for such a short review, but I'm sick and can't type very well cuz I keep coughing and dying. Update soon!
kat6528being lazy chapter 18 . 4/30/2004
scott? intersting. i want to see what happens. Life has been hectic for me too. I now half to do this challenge in computers, an online treasure hunt. I'm representing my skool. Plus I hav another exam in like two weeks. Algebra! If i pass, then next year i take geometry. Plus graduation and may crowning for me is coming up. Well ttul!
TheOneAndOnly chapter 17 . 4/27/2004
I finally caught up. Finally.
Anyways, I like it alot. Completely different from what I thought it was going to be like. But hey, that's what makes a good story... surprises.
I'll try not to be so lazy anymore and read when you update, so... update soon.
-Stephanie-
kgcyglu chapter 17 . 4/26/2004
I liked the chapter. Update as soon as you can. Thank You.
~ck
Haute Couture chapter 17 . 4/20/2004
"Well I wrote this at 3:00 am while talking to the cookie dough hater..."
LOL oh yes. I don't even remember how this got started, but you consume raw eggs. Excuse me if I find that disturbing.
You can stop nagging at me about reading because now I've done it. AND I've written, but you most likely won't see it (Thanks, FP.)
Whatever. You know I can't write reviews.
Baby Milo chapter 17 . 4/20/2004
O! Great chapter! Can't wait to see what they talk about! I like Scott he sounds pretty cool, and HOT! Hehe! Update soon!
Coral Chimera chapter 17 . 4/20/2004
Hey, for a 3am piece WHILE talking to Wendy, you did a pretty cool job. Fine I didn't like the cliffhanger, but she was slutty, way slutty this time. We'll see what happens at the bathroom.
Talk to you sometime.