Reviews for Welcome to the FREAK SHOW
Rin0a chapter 5 . 9/16/2004
julie! 0_0 i totally love this.. freak show..! itz so..so..freaky..haha jkz.. lol guess who? itz kaye! okae to be more specific, the gurl frum ur civics class in pjpii. (hope u still remember me _) ur a very very very (to the nth power) talented author...and for that i admire you ! *droolz* haha! D kidding... eniweiz..uhm.. i havent read the whole thing but the first chapter is really good... bet the next ones are better. _ i dunno how i landed on fictionpress (lol)and im still having difficulties on it... but bah, hu cares... ;)eniwei, so maybe i'll talk to you later, okae? have fun at dame! -take care ~much luv~ kaye
nine iron chapter 5 . 6/19/2004
beutiful
aqua-angel chapter 5 . 5/25/2004
wow O_o interesting episode, love the "kabam" "zoom" parts. I hope I get untied soon. Better go, pretty late update. TTYL
Finding Tobias chapter 5 . 5/24/2004
offend me? Nah!I'm married to Brad Pitt! How can i be offended by that.. Lots of people would kill to be in my position. ~_. That's cool! I like that idea... The Crazy Inc. sorta reminded me of Monsters inc.. just because i'm weird like that... Well thanks for having me on the show.. I'd like to do it again sometime...
Lady R
DreamNightmare chapter 5 . 5/24/2004
haha...that was great w/ brad pitt lol...only in vegas! jerk :-P neways off 2 read the others! lylas
DreamNightmare
sunscraped chapter 4 . 5/8/2004
I finally got the time to read that and I almost choked on my grapes laughing... I'm a girl, tho? And I'm on coffee... should've been grapes, but it was hilarious nonetheless. I greatly appreciate your letting me be on the show!
-KK
Keeper of the Forest chapter 4 . 5/5/2004
Hey can i be in the audience.
nine iron chapter 4 . 4/18/2004
Bravo, Bravo. Encore
Even when you say your low on creativity another original madsterpiece (get it eh, wink wink). Thankyou very much for including me, I have totally enjoyed it. The humour is amazingly funny and had me in stiches too many times.
Thanks again and good luck. The honour of being part of Welcome To The Freak Show will remain in my ego forever.
Nine Iron
William Winters chapter 4 . 4/16/2004
Very twisted stuff!
Lady Riven chapter 4 . 4/4/2004
lol that was great!Are you sure you want a glockenshipiel? You can make people deaf with those things. I've had the pleasure of doing it to people with the hardest mallets i could find. *evil grin* fun stuff! update soon!
Lady-in-the-Dark chapter 4 . 4/3/2004
oh! it is i leiram... oh enough with the damn formalities... woot WOOT! yes... woot WOOT! i like this chapter... someone is OBSSESSED with golf... *cough*nineiron*cough* hehe... well, i cant wait for the nex chapter to come! WOOT WOOT!
DreamNightmare chapter 4 . 4/3/2004
w...t...f...? that was by far the most insane/crazy/omg/wtf-was-that-show! ah! lylas late
DreamNightmare
Mingjun chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Whoever thought you could write your own show instead? Goss, I wonder where you got all those humor, wish I had those stuff pop into my head. Oh, actually, yeah, they do pop into my head, but I can't write it out like you. Anyway, its really hilarious and I'm coming back to lap up more. Mom says its bed time. Actually, she is YELLING its bed time. HOW old am I? SEVENTEEN! SEVENTEEN FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!
Lady Riven chapter 3 . 3/17/2004
Sure that would be great!
Evil Scientist chapter 3 . 3/16/2004
That was good! - I didn't realize how much of what the guests said was their own words... In my case that's probably a bad thing... Well thanks for having me on the show. Your ratings just dropped though the floor! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »