Reviews for Welcome to the FREAK SHOW
Lady-in-the-Dark chapter 2 . 1/10/2004
omg! i luv this show! 3 more days and ill be back! am i? AM I? I like FOAMY! LOL! tee hee. well, cant wait for another chapter! Vye!
ZealWarrior chapter 2 . 1/9/2004
-I've said it before and I'll say it again-Ay curumba!-No wait, that was Bart Simpson. As for the actual review...I liked this chapter much better than the last. I think it's a lot more funny, it has wit, it's got crazy stuff and umm, yeah, all that stuff that makes me laugh on many levels. I like the whole format of the show, reminds me of Oprah on prozac.
-Let's see, the guests were really funny-they each had their own strange personailty which so finely stood out. The audience and their little quirks were hilarious as well. I like the way time also shifts such as "(...few seconds later...)" because I can imagine this as if it were really on television-funny stuff!
-I also get the feeling that this chapter was directed towards the average teenage girl. Why do I say that? Because Mr. Orlando Bloom gets much a mention. :) BTW, Pirates of the Carribean was a funny movie.
-Oh yeah, I loved that part where the Linkin Park song plays-I don't really know anything about them, but just the way the time passes by and keeps passing by was really funny! It made me chuckle like I was having a fit of the giggles-not the one that kills-I mean the funny one...
-Favorite guest? Easily Chelsea Plum. Oh man she was so hilarious. I loved that little paragraph about her and the band camp thing and how her thoughts were all jumbled. Oh man that was so damn funny!
-Oh and how could I forget Countess de Lioncourt? I can't, especially since I'm only of the only reviewers who has also read The Vampire Chronicles, which makes it even more funny for me. That part was actually witty. Hehe...Lestat rocks! And again with Orlando Bloom...that pointy-eared, cape wearing, bow-brandishing, umm, I lost my thought of train...or train of thought-whatever, whatever...Oh yeah, great dialogue with Countess, it was funny and I love it when she crashes in and you point her to the doors. And then when she leaves and you said something like, "At least she used the same hole."-Fun stuff.
-Lol, I loved that commercial for the popsicle maker. The whole random kid thing was funny as well as that soy popsicle joke. And then when PRC comes on, that was great as well-the whole split personality thing cracked me up.
-And who can forget The Simpsons theme song thing? Irony is that I can't play any instrument, but I CAN play the Simpsons theme song on the piano. Yeah-I love it that much.
-Heh, the Foamy thing was funny, especially that list of holidays he had. And what happens to him...
-Anyways, this was really, really funny, and I'm going to keep saying that until you believe me. :) I don't know how long this review has gotten, but my arms are now hurting. As for interviewing me thing, sure.
-Take care, keep writing, ZealWarrior
aqua-angel chapter 2 . 1/8/2004
Wow, that was great *grins* talk about hyper! So hey, are you positions still available? O.o *gasp* oh! oh! hey can i be security O.O that would be so much fun, anyways, let me know if you have an opening :) Luv the show, update soon
Chelsea Plum chapter 2 . 1/8/2004
Hokay...first things first...that was HILARIOUS! LOL..
I really like the part where i ride out on a tricycle...yea and Foamy rocks! lol ok..it's been five minutes and im more hungrier than i was 5 minutes ago..yea lol
anyway..I was reading ur bio and omg..You practially mad me cry. Very touching words. ::wipes away tear::
Anyway update this soon..
LYLAS!
Chelsea
Lori Brennan chapter 2 . 1/8/2004
*Ponders for a moment* Maybe Orlando Bloom was much to ask to get on the show. If you can get Akasha reincarnated to come on the show, hell you can get Lestat. A person I've read who would make a good guest, Mirutsev. My favorite person on the show thus far, the most creative, YOU.
Lori Brennan chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
I know it may sound impossible, since you and I are mortal, and it could be dangerous- Invite Lestat (Wolf Killer) and Orlando Bloom (Prince of Mirkwood) together. Lady-in-the-Dark could reappear again as she promised. Orlando should have extra security then as well.
DreamNightmare chapter 2 . 1/7/2004
lmao...it came out great 4 the finishing touches...foamy rox! n soon every1 shall b his minions mwahahahaha! erm...heh yea...nice job...cant wait til the next 1 lylas late
DreamNightmare
Sarah Yearwood chapter 2 . 1/7/2004
HAHAAHAHAHA! I'm still laughing. But, I hope no one thinks I'm a freak now. JULIE MADE ME DO IT! SHE MADE ME! *evil laughing heard, then lots of hacking and coughing* Okay, so she didn't make me do it...I did it because...um...*runs off dark stage* *light follows* *trips* *falls* *lands with loud SMACK!*
Ow...But, anyways, back to talking about Julie's show *rubs head* REALLY GOOD!
Julie, check out .ca You can get your book published. Don't try anything yet cause I still have to look into it a little more, but just check it out, k? Seems really cool to me so far! *smiles toothily*
g2g!
CIAO!
*Countess De Lioncourt* *jumps up and flys out of roof*
tangible mandible chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
I get the feeling that there are a lot of inside jokes going on here. Nyways, it was good (a little confusing, very messed up, but still...) I'll stop so you can get off the internet sooner in case the mental ward calls.
Mirutsev chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
THAT WAS INSANE! IT WAS SO HILARIOUS! Please continue it! (*begs on knees*) Please, please, please?
(*bawls*) I WANNA SEE THE FREAK SHOW AGAIN!
(*sniff*)
Jigoku-Chan chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
Uh... yes... that's... reasonably... strange... *backing away*
Chelsea Plum chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
YOU ARE NUTS! lol that's HILARIOUS! lol...i don't know where you came up with the idea but...i shall tune in whenever it is on...hahaha...::looks around:: ok tough crowd..
anyway..lol..make sure you update soon...
signing out this is your lord and master saying...i like plums...
Plummy
DreamNightmare chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
lmao...i liked how u put it all 2gether...lol it was hilarious...neways cant wait til the next show...maybe u'll have chels next time! lol lylas late
DreamNightmare