Reviews for Soul of Twilight
Jazzie Kings chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
That was so pretty! I love it. To me it gives off the feeling of desire and temptation but then realization that you can't fall into it that easily.

Happy writing!

~Jazzie Kings *_*
Athena's girl chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
i like how you ended this poem. The whole thing is rather mystical and deep, then the ending is as plain and strait-forward as a child's laugh. Wonderful!
crimsonriver chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
good, good. I like the use of "as", this gives a sense of movement. evocative language. this is a lovely poem. one note, in the line, "Absurd thoughts stead my direction," were you intending to use steer? stead doesn't really fit into the context.
great job otherwise.
-sia
Summerdazed chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
a marvellous piece to start the new year with! Also Fav. list stuff, this.
summerdazed
the insane floo pot chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
Hey there! I know, I've probably mentioned this before but I just love your name "Celtic moon" I've just got this obsession for all things celtic lol! WOW what can I say about such an interesting and original poem I don't know! Everything about it just screams fantastic at me "soul of twilight" I mean how amazing a title is that for a poem! And the images you use in the poem are amazing, I love the image of the moonlight and the haunted soul, re-reading it again you can see it's an exquiste piece of work and the style's woven excellently throughout... in short it's an absoulbtly perfect poem... lol in every sense of the word the contrasts between light and dark, the use of the cosmos and how you use natural images and... oh I could go forever! Soz, it's just I've not being this exicted about a poem I've read for awhile *grins sheepishly* you're just so... so incedbly talented!
phish2phish chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
i love the contrast between ideas, it creates such a mood i cant describe but i love it! kudos!
Ravens Cross chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
I have only one thing to say about this poem. It is BEAUTIFUL! I only wish that my poetry could be this touching. Write on!
~Ravens Cross
Mind Barrier chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Well, I love it. Very deep meaning behind it, and believe me, I know how you felt when you wrote this.
And thanx for the review on Forbidance.
HideAwayFairy chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
Like it. Added to my favs list
Tipped chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
beautiful... i'm...speechless! this is an amazing peom- keep it up!