Reviews for Suicide Angel
Josie Gibbons chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
brilliant...you put so much feeling into this...it's really good. i like the way you discussed the person but didn't discribe them. it makes the poetry feel a bit more real when the discription doesn't seem to matter. Akasha x
Endowment's Seraph chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
I have myself a coulple friend who have tempted to take their own life. I dunno what I would have done, or what I would do should it ever happen. I don't think I can read any more right now. I'm a little emotional and very tired. it takes a lot for poems or anything non-visual to make me tear up. and here you've done it twice. Mel
WiltingBlackRose chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Wow...that is amazing. I'm so sorry.
Whimsical Thought chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
That's amazingly well put together, and definitely puts pictures in my mind. Very good work of art.
Anninymous chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
That was so sad...

It's on my favorites list.

Please read and review my poem "Open the Curtain"; it's dedicated to a teacher at my school who died.
Serendipitous Passage chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
I'm sorry for your loss. This is amazing. Writing is a good way to cope with your for your review on "we will see you again." I went up to the house for the first time since Bond shot himself today. . . it didn't feel right without him. I dont think I've ever been up there without him there, .
A Bad Syntax chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
*gapes*
This was absolutely wonderful. I'm fighting back tears.
Tears of crystal chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
This is really awesome. I really really like it. Do you have music to it? Are you going to perform it ever? Sorry about all the questions, I'm just curious because that is one AWESOME song. Ok well I'll stop bothering you about it. bye bye,
ToC
makeshift parachute chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
wow.. you never cease to amaze me, your writing is so captivating. It lets me escape from the world. Thanks for reviewing my suff, it needs work but it's getting better. You are everything a great writer should be, never stop.
Echo
whyt forest chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
gorgeously tragic.
Khonsu Tonbo chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Wow. The emotion in this piece is gorgeous. I'm sorry to hear about your loss, but I'm glad your love for her has inspired you.
randy chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Dude, that was awesome. It actully brought a tear to my eye. Who is it about? Well that was awesome man, keep it up. That was better then any of mine. Your style, the way you write is awesome. Well later man.
Shylock chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Amazingly depressive and heart-shattering. Excellent piece of work. Particularly enjoyed the title and the sense of the beat and musical clarity I received in my mind. You can almost here the music. It would make the perfect metal song and if that's what you were aiming for...dead on!
Kytten chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
That was so sad... i loved it.
emofreakkid31 chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Dude, I totally feel your song. I haven't had to feel the pain of someone so close committing suicide, but I know they have gotten close a couple of times. It's definetely something that shows a lot of how you feel, and that's where the best writing will come from, is straight from all of your feelings. Good job!