Reviews for Spinning Yarns
ItalianQT chapter 36 . 10/29/2004
I thought your story was awesome! I'm glad that Tori figured out her feelings...Great story! : )
passion101 chapter 36 . 5/29/2004
Oh it's so sad! Yet I am so happy that everything went well! Thanks for putting your time and effort into writing and posting this story.
abcdefgh12 chapter 36 . 5/28/2004
Beautiful ending. I loved "the kiss". Perfecto perfecto! Well... I'm so sad that this story's over, it's earned itself a little place in my heart *tear*. Awesome job friend! I can't wait to read the beginning of your next story.
JustDuck chapter 36 . 5/28/2004
AWW! She was smart in the end!
Zia's an awesome chick by the way - most women would smack Tori upside the head and said something territorial!
A very fun journey! Thanks so much for your nice updates, and memorable characters!
abcdefgh12 chapter 35 . 5/28/2004
What is this? Where has our fiery don't-take-no-sass piratess gone? Tori has turned into a bundle of nerves! Over Jahson! Since when is she in love with him? And how dare she be jealous of the poor guys happiness. Hasn't she been sucking face with Nick in front of him every second she gets? And poor Zia! The girl did nothing wrong! Hmph... ok my rants done...still had good writing though! On to the next chapter...
JustDuck chapter 35 . 5/25/2004
I think Tori's been spoiled being the only woman aboard a ship of sex-starved men! Sheesh, poor Zia!
*sob* It's almost over!
passion101 chapter 35 . 5/25/2004
ugh, Tori acted like such a spoiled little brat in this chapter! I don't like that side of her at all! She needs to grow up and realize that the world doesn't evolve around her!
queenofthebuns7 chapter 31 . 5/25/2004
Hey this is a great story. However, it seems that Tori is a bit of a cry baby. Everytime you turn around she tearing up over something. That just doesn't seem to fit the defiant girl she was at the beginning of the story. Well other than that I've loved the story.
JustDuck chapter 34 . 5/25/2004
Tori, Tori, Tori...you need to face the facts girl! You can't have a harem of men forever!
I'm going to be sad when there aren't any more updates and this story is over...
passion101 chapter 33 . 5/24/2004
That poor captain! I really do feel sorry for him. I mean, he's sick and vulnerable! Poor guy, oh well.
JustDuck chapter 33 . 5/24/2004
::Duck collapses into a hysterical fit::
That's too too funny...
Ok, so now they've got their ship... now what?
abcdefgh12 chapter 33 . 5/23/2004
Wow you go Tori! She's gone all piratey on us, and I'm so proud. Fatanbulous job on another perfect chapter!
JustDuck chapter 32 . 5/3/2004
Heh heh heh...they're going to take off towards Jamaica and the guys are going to be stranded!

Jeez Tori, remember the character you're playing! A little lady lost at see, adrift in a little boat. The Captain's going to think you were put in that boat on purpose for attempting to seduce the entire crew of your last ship!
passion101 chapter 32 . 5/2/2004
very interesting. The captain not interested in the girl? he's either gay or married...one of the two.
abcdefgh12 chapter 32 . 5/2/2004
Ohh handsome captain! But he doesn't like Tori? Hmm, that could cause trouble! Awesome job to the tenth power! I'm loving the fast updates!
115 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »