Reviews for Seven Days
airflix chapter 4 . 2/15
GAH! bare with me while i try to understand and realize what i just read.

Is it just me or do the characters seem to be around the age of 14 or so? HIS SON? 0.0 i... well...eh 0.o

NEED MORE! PLEASE! I NEED CLOSURE!
cheese-aficiando chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
Wow...this story is hella good.. PLEASE UPDATE THIS ONE :(
Don't leave us readers like that..
silentvoiceshout chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
i would have never started reading this story had I known it was incomplete...m so mad myself for reading it ...
... father 14?
Aeris.Lockheart507 chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
OH MY SHIITAKI MUSHROOMS! T_T (0o.) His son? Oohh I hope u update soon, this story is so captivating! :)
cincit chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
I hope i can read the next chap as soon as possible...
U know what...u have to take responsible for making me anxious...
Little timmy is brandon' son..?
charmedblush chapter 4 . 5/22/2012
Oh my gosh cliffhanger!

That would be so difficult!

You have to continue, despite fluctuations between past and present tense in your syntax the storyline is so intriguing.
GabrielaMaria chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
I really hope you update this soon. It's just so fascinating and new. Nothing like the stuff you would normally find.
SnoQueen chapter 4 . 9/1/2010
Okay. I read this. Then I checked the 'Updated' date. Then read it again.

...you, ARE planning to continue this, right? I mean...do you understand how good this is? Because...its pretty good. I mean...better than good. GOODER than good. Its like...WOW!

Needs a tad editing...but other than that...GAH! ITS SO GOOD! The plot is so mesmerising! I was sucked into it all...

Please, please, PLEASE continue!

SnoQueen
Sam-Me chapter 4 . 8/30/2010
I'm gonna guess you didn't know where to go after this. Or you got bored of the story?

I mean this was made and updated around 04, it's 10 now.

I'm pretty sad, I was actually liking the story. I wanna see how it turns out. Hopefully you finish it, or update it
CrimsonSilence chapter 4 . 12/9/2008
O M G

You end like that? WHY? I understand you probably get a lot of these but...come on. four years of nothing with an amazing start of a story and then a huge cliffhanger? That is what we call cruel.

I'd love it if you continued but if you don't maybe pass the story along to another writer who wants to continue it?

I'm subscribing btw with some minuscule hope that all your reviewers will get you to continue Seven Days.
A Sprinkle Of Sparkle chapter 4 . 9/6/2008
Ohmigawd.

You CANNOT leave us hanging like that!

o.O

MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE!

You should definitely update this story (:

...Even though it has been 4 years.
Maxegirl1313 chapter 4 . 5/3/2008
Woah! i honestly didn't see that coming!

UPDATE SOON!

And are you dead? If not, than i 4-year writer block SHOULD be enough time;..
MayaD chapter 4 . 4/6/2008
KAAH!/!1?

EH!

I mean... EH!

WAH?

I mean, I just... don't react well to... to uh... these uh... cliff hanger type things i mean... its like... WHAT!
noriepie chapter 4 . 12/25/2007
what what?

you HAVE to keep writing this story

and yes, i know they are supposed to be in high school, but can you give an indication of what class. are they seniors? because for some reason i always think the characters are about 13
fatso17 chapter 4 . 11/24/2007
WTF? that would mean that he went through puberty at an early age and did the deed when he was 12. *gape* .. seriously?

but nice writing. hope you update soon!
43 | Page 1 .. Last Next »