Reviews for Under the First Mistletoe
Ami chapter 20 . 3/18
A verrry nic storyyyy...
Princess2000 chapter 20 . 9/28/2013
This story made my heart literally melt! Just...Lizzie and Jordan are so...PERFECT together...:)
BurstofPassion chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
Yeah, the whole family has Bible names: Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John; Rebecca/Rebekah; Elizabeth; and Salome lol! And...seven kids? …wow. Just, wow.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/29/2013
Some of it was hard to follow but I liked the end!
CaliGurl2007 chapter 20 . 1/8/2013
I read this once...found it again and now I'm favoriting it...god I love cliche love stories and this one was so fluffy I melted.
Secret chapter 20 . 12/4/2012
Your story was absolutely wonderful,terrifically fabulous. I LOVED IT!
Silloria Dampen chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
oh-kay then. Um.. what do I say? I was an okay start, but i have things better to read.
mylittleprincess chapter 20 . 10/1/2012
awesome!
MEG0205 chapter 20 . 7/30/2012
Loved the story! Very cute!
Megan :)
Al chapter 20 . 3/30/2012
Great story! Kept me reading to the end. The characters were quite well fleshed out.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/11/2012
great loved it.
leavesfallingup chapter 20 . 1/2/2012
A beautifully written story. Though the suspense and anxiety was all in their minds, it was good to read about them getting together in the end. Everyone else knew already.

I had to laugh when I read the part about Jordan and the mall-meeting. Did Ethan tell Lizzie's family about the fact that Jordan had talked about his dream-girl for six months? Did they tell him that Lizzie had done the same thing? It is no wonder that everyone else thought that the match was a foregone conclusion.

I apologize for not giving you the chapter-by-chapter review your story deserves. I had to read the entire story offline. I will save it to my favorites and review the chapters I missed when I re-read it.
rose chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
very nice
Brightheart chapter 20 . 10/8/2011
i immensely loved this story.
cheesecake15 chapter 20 . 8/24/2011
OKay one word. And that id AWESOMENESS. Complete AWESOMENESS. xx .
383 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »